• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A pixie dusted parcel!

ZAPPED! A pixie dusted parcel!

ladyroselie

Water Talent Fairy
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
@PixiePost is the best! After @starry_solo tagged me on PixiePost's sales thread I mentioned that I loved her fairy books for sale, but didn't have any money to spare. Later that evening she sent me a message and offered to zap them to me. It was such a sweet thing and I had been having some terrible anxiety and panic attacks that day at work. It really reminded me that there are awesome people out in the world who still believe in the magic of fairies and pixie dust!

I can't wait to read these and see all the amazing art! Fairies are my life, my dream is to someday have a Pixie Hollow themed house!

46051348745_a916db2071_z.jpg

She even included some little goodies hidden in the books!

40000698263_79219f52e2_z.jpg

Thank you so much PixiePost!

I've been reading through the books and they are super fun. The art is to die for. Funny tidbit, Jasmine Becket Griffith is featured in the 'Art of Fairy' book and they only show two pieces and they aren't really anything like her current big-eyed, oil-painted style! It is really cool to see the evolution. If this book was redone she would be one of the big featured artists! Everyone has to start somewhere :D

Congrats! Have you tried making a fairy garden? I made one and it was fun!:pooh:

What a great idea! I haven't done one yet. I did find a company that makes really cute fairy garden furniture pieces, but the fairies themselves were not very cute. If you have any suggestions for cute fairy figures let me know. My favorites are Pixie Hollow fairies and Fantasia Nutcracker Suite fairies :D

Back