• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: A reveal conceal that will leave you.....Enchanted! ends 4/24@10pm cst!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Gosh, I must must must win this auction!!! Let me tell you, I sold my R/C giselle last summer for $45 because I needed $$. Can.you.believe.it???? Wows.

Ok, I'll try to come back with my bestest offer :) Thank you for auctioning this off!!

images

Oh dear! :( I know I have absolutely NO chance of winning, but why not put in my first auction bid?

I bid:

Tale as old as time... by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

well at least I can say I tried! :lol:

We try starting off with these two from your wants list :)

Pin 34434: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Snow White at the Wishing Well and

Pin 86111: DSF - Mufasa & Simba

Good Golly this is going to be stressful!!!!!!

New Leader Board:

1. Merryweather (love me some snow!)
2. disneyvillainlover (have the DV's already but wouldn't mind an extra queen)
3. PurpleRose (UP!!)

Oh my gosh this has been so hard and it's not even over yet...I wish I could put all of you in first cause it is soooo close and all of you deserve to be there :facepalm:

I will pull out the big guns for this one....let me know if I would even be considered before I go pulling my PODM's out of the box I have them stored in, in the closet to take an actual pic of the scene...but I bid this: (almost identical to the pic in pin pics...)

ev
pin81950
Next->Pin 81950: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

I would absolutely love a Snow PODM! BUTTTTT and I hate to say this....with PODM's at the bottom of my wants list (mainly due to their size/weight) and the fact that I am very particular about them it's hard to say, do you know off hand if it shows more or *crosses fingers* all of her face?

I wonder where this will get me (hopefully somewhere on the leader board):

Pin 32220: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Seasons - Snow White (Winter)

I would absolutely love a Snow PODM! BUTTTTT and I hate to say this....with PODM's at the bottom of my wants list (mainly due to their size/weight) and the fact that I am very particular about them it's hard to say, do you know off hand if it shows more or *crosses fingers* all of her face?

No, it doesn't....It is almost exact to the pic in pin pics. I do have one of a close up of JUST Snow's face, but I am not ready to give that up yet!

Bid Option 1: (more to come!)
Pin 78636: DSF - Beloved Tales Series - Alice in Wonderland
Pin 11453: History of Art - Robin Hood (1973)
Pin 22745: WDW - Princess Premiere Birthstone (Cinderella/December)
Pin 94281: DLP - Princess Symbol Locket - Ariel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back