• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A sweet zap!

ZAPPED! A sweet zap!

disneygirl333

Gif Enchantress
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Well here it goes! Every time I've tried to post this thread the forum has gone down! :lol:

Well I'm sure everyone remembers that horrible, horrible time when the evil DSF sought to destroy us all with that string of incredibly popular PTDs. All ones I collected and loved.

Well, up until now I hadn't been able to get any of the ones that were released, with the exception of one. :)

Well a couple of days ago, while I was vacationing with my family I checked DPF and saw a visitors message from my friend Matt asking if I had gotten any new pins and if not, that I should check my mail.

I was like:
tumblr_m69gmgBqVj1rskeexo1_500.gif

What did he do??!!

So when I came home, I found a package for me from an address I didn't recognize, and slightly puzzled I opened it up to find a card addressed to me from kupo1121!

Untitled by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

Untitled by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on FlFlickr

And not just any card, a 3-d pop-up card of Giselle with the Giselle PTD!!!
giselle.gif

My third Giselle pin! :) Thank you so so much Matt! I love it so much! :hug:

ahhhhh!!!! I love it! he is such a sweetie and you totally deserve this. what an extremely lovely zap!!

Back