• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A tiny foxy zap!!

ZAPPED! A tiny foxy zap!!

pretty_Omi

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
So a few weeks ago, someone on FB was selling a bunch of Japan pins. I've been needing this one little foxy from a Mary Poppins Returns set you see, and I've been having no luck trading for it without having to buy/trade for the whole set. Well this seller had it at a very price! I commented, but someone had beat me to it, our dear @summerskin! She offered to let me buy the set, but I said she could have it, I just wanted the fox. She then said she'd be happy to trade or sell me the fox! Hooray! Everyone wins!
WELL
I did NOT end up buying or trading for it, because she freakin zapped it to me!!
1568026.png;compress=true

20f1d9438d2bb6da55f3ce090f771b68.jpg

d9325ac7de28e45f871cf51fa5f5bc9a.jpg

And this absolutely adorable little rubber Nick tsum tsum?! And look at all these dang stickers!!

Thank you again, @summerskin, you are a Zap Queen, and I am just floored by your generosity and kindness. People like you keep me in this hobby. Thanks for keeping the Fox Queen foxy!!
1568024.png;compress=true

Back