• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A tiny foxy zap!!

ZAPPED! A tiny foxy zap!!

pretty_Omi

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
So a few weeks ago, someone on FB was selling a bunch of Japan pins. I've been needing this one little foxy from a Mary Poppins Returns set you see, and I've been having no luck trading for it without having to buy/trade for the whole set. Well this seller had it at a very price! I commented, but someone had beat me to it, our dear @summerskin! She offered to let me buy the set, but I said she could have it, I just wanted the fox. She then said she'd be happy to trade or sell me the fox! Hooray! Everyone wins!
WELL
I did NOT end up buying or trading for it, because she freakin zapped it to me!!

And this absolutely adorable little rubber Nick tsum tsum?! And look at all these dang stickers!!

Thank you again, @summerskin, you are a Zap Queen, and I am just floored by your generosity and kindness. People like you keep me in this hobby. Thanks for keeping the Fox Queen foxy!!