• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A VERY late Thank-you for Cjvandever's game!

ZAPPED! A VERY late Thank-you for Cjvandever's game!

AgentR

Secret Agent, OWCA
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I was staring at my board, and I remembered about Cjvandever's zap game that I had won. It was the game where we had to explain the most Enchanting time in our lives, and I shared about how spending time with my sister is always an enchanting time. I then realized that I had never posted about it on here. I want to thank Cjvandever for being such a wonderful person and for being a selfless person, especially with her zapping games. She is very kind, and I am grateful to you. It is by far my favorite Beloved Tales pins ever and one of my favorite Disney movies ever!

Thank-you!

838df0cb-6c30-46e1-851c-a0cf2ce51bc3_zps8c899df0.jpg

Super! Carla has gone above and beyond with her zap games! It has truly been amazing to see all she has given!! Congrats on the amazing pin -- super deserved!

Back