• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A VERY MERRY GAME ~ Prize Selection Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A VERY MERRY GAME ~ Prize Selection Complete!
Last call for payments. Unpaid spots will be available up for grabs starting tomorrow at 10:00 am CST.
Woohoo ... you throw that wand around!! Let's get this party started! :hsd:

I've already received my marching orders from the boss, LOL.

Ha ha ... Merryweather's wand has a business end .. LOL ....

I do not mean to be a gestapo, but we would like to conclude this game and hopefully everyone will get something they like.

With that, I am happy to announce that game is FULL, all spots are PAID aaaaaaannnnnndddd ....

ALL SYSTEMS GO :lol:

Now, we need to sit back and relax and let Danny work his magic. He will post the video here. I can not wait!!

Along with heartfelt thanks, here is for all our players BEST OF LUCK
:)

While we are waiting to hear from Danny, please check the new post about prize selection; it is post #8 on the first page.

It is the best I could think of, but I am open to suggestions :)

While we are waiting to hear from Danny, please check the new post about prize selection; it is post #8 on the first page.

It is the best I could think of, but I am open to suggestions :)
I couldn't have written post #8 any better myself. You are a natural born gamer!! :bigthumb:

I think I saw somewhere else where Danny posted those last 5 would be in reverse order where slot #36 gets to pick back to back on the wrap around. The person with slot #35 would go next for their second pin and so on. I like that idea too, but didn't see it on Post #8.

I couldn't have written post #8 any better myself. You are a natural born gamer!! :bigthumb:

Ha ha .. I might come back then, but with my own pins. You know what that means: Girly stuff :lol:

I think I saw somewhere else where Danny posted those last 5 would be in reverse order where slot #36 gets to pick back to back on the wrap around. The person with slot #35 would go next for their second pin and so on. I like that idea too, but didn't see it on Post #8.

I saw that after writing my post, I think his way makes more sense. I will double check with him and update my post as necessary. Thanks Jason :)

:eek2: Oh WOW! I never win anything! This thing must've been rigged!

Thankfully nobody walked by my office as a threw both hands into the air! LOL :hsd::hsd::hsd:

:eek2: Oh WOW! I never win anything! This thing must've been rigged!

Thankfully nobody walked by my office as a threw both hands into the air! LOL :hsd::hsd::hsd:

Time to reconsider your luck perhaps? How about trying for a lottery ticket next time? If you win, I would want a Villains 13 pin ... LOL ...

So, what will it be for you ?? Feel free to post your selecton here or PM me :)

Last edited:
Time to reconsider your luck perhaps? How about trying for a lottery ticket next time? If you win, I would want a Villains 13 pin ... LOL ...

So, what will it be for you ?? Feel free to post your selecton here or PM me :)
HA ... I was just going to make a powerball reference. For you, I'd get Charlie to hand deliver it himself!

Apparently, I was the only one that read the fine print ... "he, who spams thread most, wins!"

I don't think there is anyway I can pass up the Tangled PODM ... that scene is gorgeous!

I don't think there is anyway I can pass up the Tangled PODM ... that scene is gorgeous!

Meh ... what do you want the sad lady for ?? I will send you an authentic Hidden Mickey instead from the wave xyz1.5 series :rofl:

Ok, jk ... I am starting to update everyone's prize selections on post #6.

Next is bearcat :)

Congrats, everyone! (I was kinda hoping the last person wouldn't pay so I could've bought their spot(s)...hee hee!) Oh well.... I'm definitely in next time!

I sent a PM to bearcat as it is her turn next, and now we wait.

I asked her to post her selection here. I need to run out for a bit to get my kid from school, please bear with me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back