• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A wacky Caption Zap GAME

The best of the best::

Jsutherin1: "That awkward moment when you realize that you have grown too close to your cat"
kupo:"Beard Cats: When you just don't want to eat your fish"
Dalamara: "
Sadly... The electrolysis seemed to be having the opposite of the desired effect."
ventchick: "In the end, it was the catnip that changed him."
3.That awkward moment when you realize the cat you were talking about is right under your nose.
The Catman was beggining to regret letting alfred re-design his mask.
" they says, I can be wutever I's wants to be! So I's Became a Wizzards beard!

I just want you ALL to know this has been the funnest yes, funnest... game I have done! and I WILL do more in the future! The above quotes will be gone over in the morning when i am not so tired.

Folks, feel free to point out ones you like until i make a final choice of winner.

Last edited:
Here it is!!!! our winning caption!!!!!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Hidden_Miki

3.That awkward moment when you realize the cat you were talking about is right under your nose.

Here it is!!!! our winning caption!!!!!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Hidden_Miki

i can't believe I won lol there were so many funny captions I can't wait to pick out a pin to have zapped to some one :)

Back