• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A ZAP worth more than a 1000 words.

ZAPPED! A ZAP worth more than a 1000 words.

froggerway

nobody cared then
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I always kinda feel like a third wheel in the pin community, never quite fitting in or being known by anyone other than as a passing pen name. For the most part, I'm okay with that as I'm rather introverted, although, any time I receive a note or pm, I feel like I've just been named friend of the year, or something. :)

However, when pinpic member elimn zapped me this stunning masterpiece, I almost cried. She painted me an amazing, stunning, gorgeous, magnificent 16x20 painting of my favorite cat, Lucifer, for no reason other than because she thought I'd like it.

c32365b3349806197e55cd94a44e518f17011647.jpg

There are no words I can think of that describe the humbling elation of being gifted a piece of art from a fellow pin member. I've never had the opportunity to meet her and she went out of her way to gift me something very personal by handcrafting a character I very much adore but who is seldom depicted in Disney goods.

Elimn, thank you so much for this painting! I hope you and your family have/had as blessed a holiday as you have made mine. :hug:

Oh my goodness...that is adorable! Congrats on receiving such a thoughtful gift. Happy New Year to you!

How awesome - congrats! :)

And ahem, you ain't no third wheel as far as I'm concerned. You're just long lost and happily returned. ;)

Thank you for the comments, everyone. I hope elimn sees this and knows how great she is and how much I adore this painting. :)

That's amazing! I'm sorry you feel like a third wheel in the pin world, happy someone cheered you up! :D

Oh that gorgeous! You did a fantastic job Elimn!

Congratulations Froggerway! You really deserve it!

Congratulations! That is such a nice piece of art. You should feel special because you are.

How awesome - congrats! :)

And ahem, you ain't no third wheel as far as I'm concerned. You're just long lost and happily returned. ;)

Sorry, guys, I didn't mean for my comment to come across as a "Oh, woe, is me," type thing. I meant it more as a "Holy Whiskers! I was lucky enough to receive this awesomeness where there are so many other, more active, well known people in our community!" :wat:

Back