• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: ACME Minnie Mouse LE 100 auction ends Tuesday June 1st @9pm CT

Auction Ended: ACME Minnie Mouse LE 100 auction ends Tuesday June 1st @9pm CT

Disneychildwithin

No Disney Character Left Behind Proclaimer
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
This sparkly lady needs more appreciation so up for auction she goes!
Pinpics is crazy right now, but this is an ACME LE 100 Minnie Mouse pin. Myinterests are very broad so feel free to bid whatever you have, I also like non-Pin Merch.

glitter-gifs-clipart-34.gif

Last edited:
Thanks for tagging me! This pin is so beautiful! I kind of want to bid on it though I already have one. :) The one I have I got directly from ACME. Won it in a raffle and they said it was a Pre production pin so it came witouth the box. Unfortunally there is no PP mark on the back so I have nothing that proves its a PP and I really wish I had gotten a box!

ButI feel bad for trying to rob someone of this amazingly beautiful pin just to get the box so I will let others get the chance to own her. She really is such a beautiful pin. And she is huge!!! <3

Good luck!

That's amazing. I have Mickey and would love Minnie for my wife. I don't really have anything worth bidding with.

Good luck

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Cannot get Pinpics to come up at all right now and we have no matches in ptdb. So putting together a bid might be a challenge.

Edit:. Well.... Should add, putting together a bid of something you want is a challenge.

Cannot get Pinpics to come up at all right now and we have no matches in ptdb. So putting together a bid might be a challenge.

Edit:. Well.... Should add, putting together a bid of something you want is a challenge.
That's why I didn't even mention my pinpics userid, I haven't been able to get in for a long time.

Trial and error here we go!!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

I wish I would have transferred all my pins way back to ptdb, since Pinpics is still not letting me log in. Not sure if we have any matches.

Pinpics works fine for me. If it doesent let you log in try thid. First click log in. When it takes you back to the log in page, try searching for something like write Olaf in the search bar and click search. When I do that it always takes me to a page where Im logged in. I just tried it again and it works for me. And if it logs you in as someone else, try click My pins Profile, when I do that it always take me to my profile and not the person I was logged in as. The only thing that does not work is to go to my inbox. But I can search and compare traders and such without any problem if I just do one of those thing everytime something strange happens. And if they dont work, I close the window, open a new and then the tricks work again.

Dont know if it matters but Im on a computer. Havent tried on my phone.

Pinpics works fine for me. If it doesent let you log in try thid. First click log in. When it takes you back to the log in page, try searching for something like write Olaf in the search bar and click search. When I do that it always takes me to a page where Im logged in. I just tried it again and it works for me. And if it logs you in as someone else, try click My pins Profile, when I do that it always take me to my profile and not the person I was logged in as. The only thing that does not work is to go to my inbox. But I can search and compare traders and such without any problem if I just do one of those thing everytime something strange happens. And if they dont work, I close the window, open a new and then the tricks work again.

Dont know if it matters but Im on a computer. Havent tried on my phone.
Worked thank you

So difficult to find an adequate pin match to bid. :(. Every time I think about it I just feel like what I want to offer isn't enough.

I’m afraid to log in to Pinpics so not sure what you like.
And I can’t reference PP numbers but I’ll start the bidding with
UK Disney Store 2009 Aurora in mirror
DLR Windows of Magic Alice
DRL Windows of Magic Sleeping Beauty

So difficult to find an adequate pin match to bid. :(. Every time I think about it I just feel like what I want to offer isn't enough.
Nonsense! I started making dinner after baseball and completely lost track of time, so sorry to not have been on top of this during the end.

I’m afraid to log in to Pinpics so not sure what you like.
And I can’t reference PP numbers but I’ll start the bidding with
UK Disney Store 2009 Aurora in mirror
DLR Windows of Magic Alice
DRL Windows of Magic Sleeping Beauty
Thank you for bidding and congrats! I'll be in touch in the morn, but for now goodnight!

Back