• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Aladdin 2015 Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aladdin 2015 Merchandise
There isn't an official announcement or anything on this, but Blu-ray.com has revealed that a two movie pack of Aladdin The Return of Jafar and Aladdin King of Thieves is happening and coming out soon. I think it was obvious that we were going to get the sequels on Blu-ray, but there were some people that were starting to doubt. There isn't a concrete release date, but the current rumor is that they will be released the same day as the Aladdin Diamond Edition, but will be exclusive to Disney Movie Club members at first and then released later on to the public in the following weeks. Considering that this has happened in the past, it seems like a pretty legit rumor.

And most of you probably already know this, but if you register the Aladdin Diamond Edition and the live action Cinderella movie on Disney Movie Rewards, you will get a charm bracelet with a magic lamp and glass slipper charm.

cindaladdincharm940x410heroa1442332820343.jpg

Last edited:
I am so excited for the sequels being released on blu ray! Return of Jafar and King of Thieves are by far some of my favorite Disney sequels!

I am so excited for the sequels being released on blu ray! Return of Jafar and King of Thieves are by far some of my favorite Disney sequels!
Same here! I've been holding off on watching the trilogy also I can watch them in HD and it's driving me nuts!

King of Thieves is by far the best sequel Disney made with the classic movies, so many good lines from Genie that me and my cousins recite ALL the time....simply hilarious!!

So the Diamond Edition will apparently have a whopping 61 special features. It will have every single special feature from the DVD release with the exception of the DVD game with Timon (kind of a shame even though it wasn't all that great), plus 5 new bonus features exclusive to this Blu-ray release. Most of the info is here: http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=17672

Also, my DMC order shipped! I can't wait till it gets here!

So the Diamond Edition will apparently have a whopping 61 special features. It will have every single special feature from the DVD release with the exception of the DVD game with Timon (kind of a shame even though it wasn't all that great), plus 5 new bonus features exclusive to this Blu-ray release. Most of the info is here: http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=17672

Also, my DMC order shipped! I can't wait till it gets here!

Wow-I don't even think the Special Edition DVDs from the 2000s had that many extras!

There's a reason why this year has got to be my favorite. Us Aladdin collectors got so much looking forward to! Man Oct.13 is going to be crazy for me since I'll be picking up teal Jasmine & the movie Aladdin. Plus you got the Aladdin & Jafar dolls available to purchase as well too. I'm hoping the sequels will be available to purchase cause those movies I've been dying to watch for awhile.

There's a reason why this year has got to be my favorite. Us Aladdin collectors got so much looking forward to! Man Oct.13 is going to be crazy for me since I'll be picking up teal Jasmine & the movie Aladdin. Plus you got the Aladdin & Jafar dolls available to purchase as well too. I'm hoping the sequels will be available to purchase cause those movies I've been dying to watch for awhile.

Its a good year to be an Aladdin fan IF you can afford it all lol! I am still not sure if I will be able to get the Aladdin doll the day he comes out, but I'm hoping I will have enough by then! As for the sequels, they should be going up for sale around the 13th. We know for sure that a Blu-ray two pack of the sequels is happening, but rumor has it that it will be exclusive to the Disney Movie Club for a while like some of the previous sequel releases.

Its a good year to be an Aladdin fan IF you can afford it all lol! I am still not sure if I will be able to get the Aladdin doll the day he comes out, but I'm hoping I will have enough by then! As for the sequels, they should be going up for sale around the 13th. We know for sure that a Blu-ray two pack of the sequels is happening, but rumor has it that it will be exclusive to the Disney Movie Club for a while like some of the previous sequel releases.

Haha & that's why I barely made it this year for saving up wise! There's just so much merchandise & I couldn't be more grateful for all of it. I'm just about close to getting everything for the Art of Jasmine merchandise & just recently got the new ornaments from the Disney Store. As well the new pins coming from Disney Soda Fountain last month. So hopefully next year I could focus more on saving & catching up for all the items that got released for 2015.

For the sequels of Return of Jafar & King of Thiefs, I wonder what amazing bonus features they will come up with. Since I don't remember releasing them on DVD (correct me if I'm wrong lol) cause all I have is their VHS copies :'D

Haha & that's why I barely made it this year for saving up wise! There's just so much merchandise & I couldn't be more grateful for all of it. I'm just about close to getting everything for the Art of Jasmine merchandise & just recently got the new ornaments from the Disney Store. As well the new pins coming from Disney Soda Fountain last month. So hopefully next year I could focus more on saving & catching up for all the items that got released for 2015.

For the sequels of Return of Jafar & King of Thiefs, I wonder what amazing bonus features they will come up with. Since I don't remember releasing them on DVD (correct me if I'm wrong lol) cause all I have is their VHS copies :'D

Sound's like you've managed to get a lot! Congrats on completing most of the Art of Jasmine collection! We certainly have gotten a lot of great stuff this year, and its at least a much better offering than what Sleeping Beauty got last year. If I had one thing to complain about, it would be the lack of Genie merch, but I feel like that was more out of respect for Robin Williams. Still it would have been nice to at least get a LE Lamp or something not including that beautiful Art of Jasmine snow globe (also still peeved the Aladdin doll didn't come with the lamp).

The sequels did get DVD releases, but they were very bare bone releases. They just had the films and some DVD games and songs as the special features. They are a lot more liked than a majority of the other Disney sequels (for good reason lol), so I hope Disney puts a little more effort into them.

I would have loved a mindoll set, like the one they made for Sleeping Beauty. I think they would have chosen Aladdin Jasmine Jafar and Genie. I really love these 'pocket-versions' of the characters.

I would have loved a mindoll set, like the one they made for Sleeping Beauty. I think they would have chosen Aladdin Jasmine Jafar and Genie. I really love these 'pocket-versions' of the characters.

I didn't even realize that we didn't get a mini doll set until you pointed that out! That's weird...you would think that Disney would have made one. I would have loved a mini Genie doll!

Haha I'm very close, the plate & the snow globe might be the hard ones to get from the collection. I'm just hoping the rumors of the deluxe wedding doll set that's set to release isn't true. I would dream for that set just not for that ridiculous price.

Too bad for that mini doll set but hey remember, the Disney store always bring a huge castle playset for any princess movie that comes out during the holidays. So I'm hoping we would get a huge Agrabah castle to release for this year's holidays! :D

Haha I'm very close, the plate & the snow globe might be the hard ones to get from the collection. I'm just hoping the rumors of the deluxe wedding doll set that's set to release isn't true. I would dream for that set just not for that ridiculous price.

Too bad for that mini doll set but hey remember, the Disney store always bring a huge castle playset for any princess movie that comes out during the holidays. So I'm hoping we would get a huge Agrabah castle to release for this year's holidays! :D

That would be so awesome. I love castles, and I don't have an Agrabah. Totally need.

It's about time they officially announced it! It will be available on the 13th for Disney Movie Club members, while everyone else will have to wait until January. The photo is of the DMC pamphlet that all members get in the mail. (photo isn't mine. Posted on the Blu-ray forums by user "TheGeneral")

photo%2031_zpspxzjbquj.jpg

Just to let people know... The two aladdin sequels are cropped for the Blu-Ray release. so you have parts from the top and bottom cut out.

The Art of Jasmine lithograph set and plate are both available again online!

The Aladdin and jasmine wedding set is on the uk Disney store site. I wish they had their outfits from their actual wedding.

So stupid question is Jasmine going to be available tonight online like Jafar and Aladdin? I want her but missed the store opportunity if I get her great if not then oh well.

So stupid question is Jasmine going to be available tonight online like Jafar and Aladdin? I want her but missed the store opportunity if I get her great if not then oh well.

I don't think so. Jasmine was available for preorder a few months ago in the US -- I just got her in the mail today. If you're in Europe, it might be different. She wasn't available for preorder but I'm not sure if they were all available online this morning or tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back