• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! AlaskanMalamute is a hobby killer! :P

ZAPPED! AlaskanMalamute is a hobby killer! :P

Addicted to Alice Pins

Just here for the DMI codes; y'all have gone cray
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Just the other day, CJ (Merly-My-Sweet) described my PinPics Wants list as "like the cartoon version of opening one's wallet and a moth flying out."

I mean, he's not wrong. But the truly wonderful Andy (@AlaskanMalamute) did not help, haha, when he zapped me the Evil Queen Window of Evil!

She is magnificent. I've had mixed feelings about this series, but EQ is absolutely amazing. Even if they never do a Snow White completer, I'm thrilled to have ol' heart-stealing stepmama in my collection.

And now thanks to Andy there are even fewer pins on my Wants list! Thanks a lot!!!! ;)

(No, really. Thanks! A lot!!!)
3c42d54acd3ab2b9a49a0f3061ba25be.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back