• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Alice in Disneyland (Wonderland) event

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlrpfan2009

New DPF Member
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0

Hello,
I'm really interrested about all the pin's of this event......
I can buy or trade with Disneyland Resort Paris pin's.
Thank you
Pascal:wavey:

It is NOT an event. It is just pins being released on April 2nd; no trading or anything else involved unless they change it. We have been told there'll be more information given around the 1st week of March.

Is this just at WDW or are they releasing at DLR also?

Sorry for the ton o questions, just wondering if I need to plan a trip down to DLR for that weekend :)

It is only at DLR. I think they are doing an online signup at some point to "win" the chance to buy the pins(some are very low edition sizes), but again, they haven't released that information yet. We won't know more than that until around the 1st week of March.

There was another thread about this somewhere, but I guess it has gotten pushed down because there haven't been any updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back