• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Alice in PantomlandMay 30th Pre-sale Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice in PantomlandMay 30th Pre-sale Pins

Rvaya

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hello all,
So I have my ticket in hand for the sold out May 30th DLP Alice in Phantomland Event. I'll be going by myself so I have very limited slots that I can fill. I only plan to buy a couple for myself and it's been mentioned pins will be limited to 2 per person which makes sense if you see the amounts available on the pins and there were only 450 tickets for the event. I just know I won't be buying all the pins for myself so I thought I shouldn't let the slot go almost unused.

How it will work:
I will need pre-payment on the pins before the event this will save your slot as well. I would not have the amount needed otherwise to buy the pins. After being bought and safely wrapped I'll go and get the exact shipping price at the post office, this is by weight and could change depending on how many pins you choose to get, and will include tracking. With that price for shipping I'll add in the price of a bubble mailer that correctly fits the amount of pins you've ordered and each pin will be bubble wrapped as well, and paypal fees. That is why I'm not just setting a flat rate shipping price cause it could be different for each person. You'll only be charged to cover those costs and no extra hidden fees would be tacked on at the end. If the 6 pin set is not grabbed before the one week mark I'll open it up to single slots and post their prices. But you can save a bit of money buy getting the 6 pin set. All slots will only be filled with your name once the payment has gone through.

Pins available:

aff96166-9ff7-4d7e-b5c1-5fec4cf5d204.png

46e195ab-c08d-4468-9e28-259c2124c625.png

f9fb9231-f7fc-4f50-a706-fcfb3defbf14.png

b3e0f82d-1916-4c89-9c1c-3fffd6224872.png

11038997_10204655525523128_8180802332519268158_n.jpg

These prices are in EUROS not USD.

Pin Set: (These prices do not include shipping. But does include paypal as goods.)
6 pins (The top 3 images, pins 1-6.): 135 EUROS

SLOT: Moertimer_Mouse

Single Pins:
Pin #1: 24 EUROS
Pin #4: € 25 EUROS
Pin #5: € 25 EUROS
Jumbo Mystery Pin: 80 EUROS

SLOTS:
Pin #1: Pengy
Pin #4:
Pin #5: rvc
Jumbo Mystery Pin: RaChEltheRabidRabbit
(No one is sure what this will be.)

PTN's:
I'm really not sure how to take orders for these ones. There are only 400 of each pin and I'm not sure which might sell out even before I get a chance at them.
I guess I'll take reservations for the PTN's and buy accordingly. If you are buying a pin already your reservation for an PTN will go first on a first come first served basis. So you won't be charged for it until after I have it in hand but you are agreeing to buy it if I can acquire it. It will be tacked on with the shipping fee all at once.

Price per PTN no matter which one: € 22 EUROS
2 slots per PTN only.

SLOTS:
#1:
#1:
#2:
#2:
#3:
#3:

If you have any questions or think I've overlooked something please let me know. Otherwise please post here what you're looking for and I'll PM you to confirm the order and give you the paypal address to use.

The pre-sale for the Stitch May the 4th be with you pin went well so I think this should work out okay.

Last edited:
I don't have the #3 pin available besides the one in the set which is in a Pending sale right now I'm afraid.

Okay great, only one more pin left.
Those ptns I'm not sure what to do but if people really want any of them please say so. I don't know if I'll bother to buy extra on a chance to sell afterwards. Only two of the the designs are somewhat popular.

Edit: Was going to sign up for remaining pin but saw a full set available from another seller. Apologies!

Last edited:
Hey everyone, Sorry for the no show during the weekend. Saturday was busy, Sunday went to DLP with my husband for his last day there on his annual pass. And now I'm cleaning the apartment like a crazy woman getting ready for my cousin to come visit for a few days :)

So I'll try to address all the posts at once right now.

@Vixy: That's completely fine I understand completely :)

Catgil said:
I'm interested in the 3 gaway and the ? Pin..
shipped to the U.S, lmk the total with shipping

I'm afraid I can't offer the Jumbo Mystery pin. I already have one confirmed buyer and a back up buyer if I'm allowed to buy two during the event. I don't see how they would sell me more than two as there are so few available.

But for the gaway PTN pins I like I said can't 100% promise I'll be able to get one of each. But If you wanted I would take payment for one in advance to save your spot and if I can get you any more that one then we'd just pay that later. Does that sound fair? Let me know if that interests you at all. Otherwise I'll see what I can get my hands on and work something out afterwards.

I'm hearing that all the pins will probably be 100% be sold out at the event unlike the last PTN night that was Peter Pan, you can even buy some of the Peter Pan pins at the Trading Posts in DLP and the village right now.

I guess that's it for now. If anyone has any other questions please let me know. PM's are always welcome!

Okay so as it is I have two of every pin set and bought except any of the Pin Trading Event pins. I'm thinking I might just get two of each if I am allowed and sell them afterwards. But they will be doing a shopping list which I have no idea how that works. :p

As I never got an pre-buys or firm promises to buy on the 3 gaway pins or the pin #4 I'm closing this thread.

I will be opening another with pins for sale (not just these).

So keep your eyes open for that if your interested in the Alice in Phantomland pins specifically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back