• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Alice in Wonderland Collections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice in Wonderland Collections

TheDisneyFanatic

Servant of the Dark Fairy
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone! This is kind of a random thread and all, but I was wanting to see everyone's Alice in Wonderland collections. Alice in Wonderland is my second favorite Disney film of all time (behind Cinderella and in front of Peter Pan), and I sadly have very little Alice in Wonderland merch to share :(. I was wanting to see some collections for inspirations as I plan on adding a lot to my collection Alice related by the end of the year hopefully.

:wavey:

I'd love to have a huge collection but only have a few things right now. Alice is one of my favorite characters but it's hard to find dolls of her besides from eBay. When I have more money I'd like to get some of the dolls and figurines I want of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back