• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Alice in wonderland !!!! Podm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Alice in wonderland !!!! Podm

pin2pin1

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Up for auction today is a Pieces of Disney Movie. Alice in Wonderland. The picture shown is of actual pin and scene that you will receive.
Auction will end on Sunday February 10th, 2013 at 7:00 pm eastern time. ( Disney World)
Normal Rules apply.
Winner will be notified by posting and by email.

Likes-
New Releases
Tangled
Beauty and the Beast
Alice in Wonderland
Brave
Lion King
Nemo
Peter Pan
PTD (Rapunzel, lion king, Peter Pan, Alice in wonderland)
Designer Villains
PTN
Marquees
Beloved Tales

Dislikes-

Rack pins
Non LE
Scraps
Scratched
Old
Pins that dangle

83217- Pieces of Disney Movies - Alice in Wonderland.
6325c5ba8e6fde642ac2424aed9656a4.jpg
[/IMG]

I bid from your wants:

pin94205

Pin 94205: DLR - Piece of Disney History 2013 - Pirates of the Caribbean

pin89907

Pin 89907: DLP - Cast Lanyard Series 6 - Tic Toc

I bid
Pin 92284: Frankenweenie - Opening Day
Pin 83463: DLR - Alice in Wonderland - Mystery Collection - Alice Only
Pin 83464: DLR - Alice in Wonderland - Mystery Collection - White Rabbit Only
Pin 92174: WDW - Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2012 - The Headless Horseman
Pin 61642: DLR - Happy Father's Day 2008 - Pinocchio and Geppetto Artist Proof
Pin 16467: Magical Musical Moments - Give a Little Whistle (Pinocchio)
Pin 7755: 100 Years of Dreams #50 Dumbo Movie Poster 1941
Pin 94085: WDW - New Fantasyland - Beauty and the Beast Mystery Collection - Lumiere at Enchanted Tales with Belle ONLY
Pin 70629: DLR - Bad News Series - Magazine Collection 2009 (August) - Gaston
Pin 33956: WDW - 2005 Collection (Boxed Set)

Leader Board!!! Ok, I putting up the first board but I'm also going to comment on each bid. All bids are greatly appreciated!!

1. Mattolsen- loved Alice pins, NSSHP headless, fantasyland pin, bad news gaston.

2. Riftraftstreetrat- loved Cinderella, and stitch, sorry but I had tiana on my wants by mistake

3. Vixy- love the new piece of history. /
Mylittleguy- really like lion king rafiki.

Omg!!!! Such awesome bids!!! New leader board!!

1. Erikr- love the lion king pins

2. Mattolsen- same as before
Muppetfinder- love Alice pins

3. Riftraftstreetrat- same as before

Thanks for all the great bids!!!!

UPDATED leader board!!! Ties in all positions. I love so many pins offered. Listen, the leader board can change up and down several times. In the evening I go back and look at all bids and may change things or keep them as they are. So please keep checking the board frequently.

1. Erikr- still love the lion king pins especially the disney cats scar and samba /
Twill20- I don't have a lion king podm

2. Tyleet87- I really love the white rabbit tea cup but I have already purchased the other pins offered. Just haven't gotten them yet /
Mattolsen- you have offered at least 5 pins I really want. Especially, Alice and rabbit and MNSSHP and batb.

3. Muppetfinder- I love all the pins offered
Riftraftstreetrat- really want the stitch PTD. Also, the Cinderella is lovely.

Thanks to everyone for making this sooooooo HARD!!!! It's so much fun!

[pinpics]93075[/pinpics]

i will email you a pic of the cell if you pm me with email. Essentially its of beast in his blue outfit, No Belle in cell though.

However,,,,,

[pinpics]94308[/pinpics]: DSF - Mickey Mouse Icon Vault - Peter Pan - Captain Hook and Tinker Bell

will be added to help?

Thanks Lucan for your Bids. You're so funny!!!! Well, the only batb podm that I have is of just the beast by himself. Not sure if its the same as yours but my email is mslice@ymail.com if you want to send a pic of it. Sorry!!!!!! But I do love the Peter Pan pin.
Thanks for the bids again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back