• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

RAKed! Alice R/C RAK at Epcot

RAKed! Alice R/C RAK at Epcot

Haunted575

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
e6a73495e5e10c2451a6a462cbd68da7.jpg

I didn't really collect Alice until the 65 Anniversary R/C Teacup Puzzle came out a few weeks ago. I bought 11 boxes through Merlin and a pin pal on the west coast. Got everything except Alice.

I took a trip to WDW last weekend and decided to buy another Club Card box at MK. Okay, 12 boxes in and still no Alice. Went to Epcot and nobody was trading Alice because Nightmare puzzle just released. I asked a wonderful couple whom I traded with back in June, Sol and Ivy, if they were trading Alice. Unfortunately not because they were working on Nightmare. Sol said "my husband is so lucky he could get that pin for you". Ivy asked which pin I needed and I said Alice. We all laughed thinking how funny it would be if he could pull Alice. Ivy left to go buy his two Nightmare boxes. When he came back, he had also purchased a Club Card R/C box. He opened the conceal and it was my Alice!!! I did a happy dance. What an awesome gesture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome! I never have any luck with boxes! I could open 10 of them and receive the same 2 pins in every box! Congratulations on getting Alice!

That is a funny story about some being lucky and thanks for telling us - it is also great to see other collectors helping out.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. I have been inspired to try to put together the Alice Character Connection Puzzle from March. I know I'm late to the tea party on that one! Lol
If anyone has extra pieces, my pin pics is Kalokapoodle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG this is AWESOME!!! WOW!! I am very happy for you!! :hsd: It's really heartwarming to see pin magic and kindness are still a "happenin' thing" !!! :cheshire: Yeah!!! Congrats!

Back