• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Alice.Snow.PODM.Designer.Ariel.DSF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice.Snow.PODM.Designer.Ariel.DSF
Prices lowered even more in first two posts. :) Please help if you can.

It is a close up of Merlin. If you are interested I can try to take a picture by tomorrow of it.

Bump for lower prices. Also willing to trade for pins of similar value or pins on my wants list.

Bump. New pin added to sale. $40 or BO

Also some very inexpensive pins. Use as park traders!

$3 each

Last edited:
I just paid for my fall semester. It was way more than I thought. So please take a look at the first page and see if there is anything you need!

Please PM if interested. I have the Once Upon a Time in Wonderland Drink Me pin. $25 shipped to US. $30 shipped international. It will come with it's drawstring pouch. This is my original pin for attending their comic con panel.

My Target has this pin for sale. I can pick it up for anyone that needs it. $10 shipped for US. $16 for International.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back