• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Alice: Through the Looking Glass (2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice: Through the Looking Glass (2016)
I'm actually kind of interested in seeing this, despite how sub-par it'll probably be, just cuz I love Mia Wasikowska and Alice stuff in general. I'm also kind of excited about Sacha Baron Cohen as the villain.

Rumor from Disney Limited Edition Doll Facebook Page: Live action Alice and Red Queen. Platinum set: Alice and Mad Hatter

Rumor from Disney Limited Edition Doll Facebook Page: Live action Alice and Red Queen. Platinum set: Alice and Mad Hatter
This is awesome! Hope it turns out to be true!! Though I wish hatter would be released separately and not just in the platinum set as those are far to expensive to afford for me

gosh it's been a long time since i've posted. impatiently waiting for the movie still, however.

the rumor about the dolls is being "confirmed" by multiple sources. that is, they are relatively sure that this is what we are going to get as the dolls line for the movie.

can't wait for more news!

Just realized these say they're for the first movie, not this one, but oh well. :p They're releasing in time for this one, so I'm leaving them.
Alice%2Bin%2BWonderland%2BPop%2521%2BDisney%2BSeries%2BVinyl%2BFigures%2B-%2Bthe%2BMad%2BHatter%252C%2BAlice%252C%2Bthe%2BCheshire%2BCat%2B%2526%2Bthe%2BQueen%2Bof%2BHearts.jpg

As far as I know, these are all out now. There's also a flocked Cheshire Cat coming to Hot Topic, as well as another...half dozen, I believe, Pops coming down the line. I think the White Rabbit is one of them, as well as Time. I'm not sure who else.

Last edited:
I like the first Alice (on the left) and the Red Queen. Missed out on the merch from the first movie. So I'm thrilled to have a chance this time. My poor wallet. Thank you for sharing the photos.

I may pick up the Red Queen white Queen and one Alice but I'm hesitant because I was not overly impressed with the Jakks Pacific Maleficent movie dolls. So we will see I know the Disney Store will release movie dolls for this film and I'll definitely get those

here are close ups of the outfits worn by alice.

tumblr_inline_o2tah1ily61qhoq5m_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_o2tag2k9hp1qhoq5m_500.jpg

i have a feeling that the alice limited edition doll will be the outfit in the posters. the platinum set will possibly feature her red blouse and pants combo. so excited.

The costume design of this film looks amazing!! I can't wait to see what the Disney Store dolls and the rumored LE dolls look like! I can assume they will look amazing but I'll keep my expectations low so I won't be disappointed lol

Radio Disney Club showed off some makeup for the film that is being released soon. My friend's fiance is going to freak out when this is released lol.

alice_sephora.jpg

EDIT: This is actually merch from the first film that Radio Disney Club just happened to share. Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up.

Last edited:
^ Are you sure that's not what was released from the first film? Looks like what was already released, is branded from the first film (in Wonderland rather than Through the Looking Glass) and has the first movie images on it.

^ Are you sure that's not what was released from the first film? Looks like what was already released, is branded from the first film (in Wonderland rather than Through the Looking Glass) and has the first movie images on it.

This is 100% the merch from the first film. RDC posted as a "remember the cool stuff ..." reference. OPI is doing another collection for the new film and undoubtedly there will be other tie-ins, but don't base your wishlist off that photo.

Ohh whoops! I translated the page but I somehow completely missed that. Sorry about that everyone. Either way, I would expect us to get something similar to that for this film, especially seeing every single live action fairytale film by Disney thus far has had a makeup collection of some kind.

A look at some merch courtesy of Radio Disney Club! I really like the necklace (im a sucker for replica items) and the compact is really nice looking too. There were multiple pictures of each of these, but I didn't wanna post too many pictures in one post. There were also some kids dress up shoes and some socks of the Red Queen and Cheshire.
sac-Cheshire.jpg
sac-Reine-Rouge.jpg

427273974393-2.jpg
427274076348-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back