• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

All addresses received. Thank you for playing my game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All addresses received. Thank you for playing my game!
Oh frak! I didn't realize that Rocke is in a different time zone ^^; that'd be 1am here. Might not be a good idea for me to stay up that late, since I have to work tomorrow...

The list has been posted in the first and third entry. I had the top pick but switched with the person in second as I didn't feel comfortable taking the first pick. I will take the second slot though. The first group has been sent a PM asking for their selection lists. Let the games begin!

OK down to the 5th pick now. Once we get a little further in I will start posting the pictures of what is still available instead of a written list. There are just so many to choose from I am trying to avoid it for the moment... LOL

38rocke01 Ghost PODM
mayaworld4u Christmas PODM
bearcatPin 90684: DSF - Jessica Rabbit Postcard and Pin Set
Boog1981 30172 Stitch in Sand
8nblaughs

We are back finally! I have sent a reminder and hopefully she will come back on here soon so she can select her pin!

We are down to the last three selections. I have ran out of choices for both Ownedbycats and Katdiane81. I will be sending them both a PM as soon as I post this. I also took all the selections I waved off the list because my entry was too long.

Last edited:
This game is now completed. I have not been feeling well the last few days but will try my best to get these out by the end of the week. Thank you everyone! I hope you enjoyed the game!

I need the DPF names and/or addresses for the following people in order to mail our your pins. Please send me a PM with your information.

boog1981

got all the others!

All other mailings will go out tomorrow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back