• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

All addresses received. Thank you for playing my game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a few more left to pay so if you want in on this one you need to think about joining very soon! I will be sending out the second payment reminder around Friday!

only 2 people left, it looks like. we're so close!! i'm dying to see the results of this game! ^^

two left. I heard from one of them and they should be paying soon. I have not heard from the other one yet.

Added an incentive to try to get enough so both PODM's will go. For the next 4 days people can buy two spots and get a third spot free! Hopefully that will help! This offer is on the remaining spots only and not on the ones previously sold/spoken for. Those that signed up for a free pin will still get theirs though!

Last edited:
two left. I heard from one of them and they should be paying soon. I have not heard from the other one yet.

Added an incentive to try to get enough so both PODM's will go. For the next 4 days people can buy two spots and get a third spot free! Hopefully that will help! This offer is on the remaining spots only and not on the ones previously sold/spoken for. Those that signed up for a free pin will still get theirs though!
So, those with only one spot would still have to buy 2 more, not one, to get this deal?

Katdianee has contacted me and will not be able to play this time around. I am removing her name from the list. Since I gave until the 20th for the option to buy 2 and get one free I am going to honor that. We will post the random draw and start the game sometime after midnight the morning of the 21st.

Thanks to everyone that chose to play this game. You are getting me a little closer to getting our Disney passes in order to meet Docfish2u at the end of the year! I am really grateful to you all!

Last edited:
The random listing will be posted shortly after midnight (If I am still awake). I would appreciate it if you all would send me a listing of your top 7 or so pins so I can help speed up the selection process. As soon as I list the random number listing we will start choosing our pins. Good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back