• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: All Packages Shipped by Tomorrow - Funnest In the Summer

Completed Game: All Packages Shipped by Tomorrow - Funnest In the Summer

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
The trilogy continues... As we near Summer 2021, I had to do my annual pin game. Over the past year of basically staying at home, I bought too much, I hoarded to many traders, and I need to recoup some of those funds back (for other grails of course). We are going to keep it simple - each spot costs $11 each (I really wanted to get down to $10 but that extra dollar really covers PayPal fees). Shipping is $4 flat for US buyers for as many spots as you purchase. International buyers will pay at cost-shipping. Once all spots are taken and paid for, I will ask a Mod to run a generator and the first spot gets first pick, second spot gets second pick, and so on.

There are 40 spots total. If you purchase 5 or more spots, I will add in a free pin with your purchase as a thank you. I think that covers everything! If you have any questions, please feel free to comment of PM me.

Here’s your chance to own a rare LE Tangled pin for $11!!! If interested, leave a comment below with the number(s) you would like.

Last edited:
Really fun game, Michael! Hope you have fun hosting it and finding those grails afterwards! I totally agree with you about needing some pin cheer and trading!
Thank you Elizabeth Yes, I saved a bunch of money on staying home (not spending on gas for my car, not eating out, not doing activities) but a lot of it went into pins I really didn’t need It’s a cycle I tell you. This money will be paying off a small credit card debt I incurred with some recent grail purchases... I’m a horrible adult!

I think that pin trading keeps the 'kid' alive in all of us! Just think of it that way! Any Jawas in that 'debt'?

I think that pin trading keeps the 'kid' alive in all of us! Just think of it that way! Any Jawas in that 'debt'?
Alas they don’t make enough Jawas!!! I’ll send you some pics once they arrive

Wow 31 more spots. Have all my shipping supplies ready as soon as this fills up.

Last edited: