• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

All Prizes LE! PODMs, DSF, PTD, Tangled, WDI. Picking Order Posted!!

Would there be a down side to just letting the people who have signed up to play? Not trying to be pushy or tell you how to do things, just not sure if that's a rule or if there is a downside to it ( just for my own curiosity and knowledge incase I can ever do a game like this) it seems like all the pins are really good so it's not like you would be stuck with just bad ones, which I can see that being the case in games where there is like a couple good ones and a bunch of not as good ones. But I could not be thinking about every aspect so just wondering :) I hope you can sell some more! I like this game !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oooooh my goodness, I just found out that I have been zapped a spot in this game! :D Someone has been VERY kind to me! Thank you SO very much to my mystery zapper, you have truly brightend my day. :)

May I have Gaston please? THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID! :facepalm: Sorry, I got over excited

OMG I was zapped with a spot! Thank you to the anonymous zapper spreading joy! Thank you for letting me know Cheyenne! :) Can I pick Ralph please? :) Thank you!

I HAVE BEEN ZAPPED! Thank you to my zapper! You have been more than generous! You have blessed me today! I would like to take Maleficent please!

Last edited:
Back