• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! ALL SHIPPED DL Fantasyland Cuties Pick Ups

SOLD! ALL SHIPPED DL Fantasyland Cuties Pick Ups
I just realized that the edition numbers on DPB (which I used for my numbers) must be wrong. In some places it says the characters boxed set is LE 750 and other places it says LE 500. Just a heads up.

Speaking of splitting up sets, while I would love for someone to take Jasmine/Aladdin, we're close enough on the couples that I will plan to split up a box of those.
And I am leaning towards not getting a set for myself, so definitely chime in if interested and I'll start a second list.
And I have a friend who offered to help if I have folks on the wait list, so keep those requests coming!

Going to go for the long shot and ask for one of these (full box set please):
Fantasyland Villains 4 Piece Pin Set
Boxed Set of 4 Limited Edition Pins
LE 750

Reactions: Ajk
I have some additional GOOD NEWS for some of you. It turns out the Princess/Prince pairs were cheaper than originally listed online. So folks that bought those will be getting a refund! I will figure out the exact amount and inform those individuals directly tomorrow.

Back