• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

All Spots Reserved! A chance at Tangled PODM @ retail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated to mark off payment recieved! ^.^ And also wanted to add just in case anyone was interested in multiple spots, that I will discount a $1 per additional entry in consideration of combine shipping ;)

Thanks so much again for the interest so far everyone and thanks in advance to anyone else joining in! :hsd:

Hoping to get this filled up by this weekend so we can give this am official go ~ Many thanks for all the interest so far and plmk if you guys have any questions!!

Hi Everyone! :wavey: I'm going to give this until Friday to fill up and if not maybe I'll be putting these up individually for for sale and/or try again with a different assortment of pins. (Of course money already sent will be promptly refunded if this ends up being the case)

Either way I really appreciate everyone's interest!! Hopefully this will work out but if not maybe another time. I wish I could allow more time for spots to be reserved but I have to sell and raise what I can asap >.<

Bump! Pleaseeee we need more people! :)

thanks!! :)

Ooooh I can't wait!! I wish I could afford to take the last 4 spots myself! :lol:

:lol: aw I know! economy is not makig it easy for pin collectors all around these days :doh: :lol: I'm thinking if it doesn't work out, I might still try again with maybe different pins- would people prefer where it was lower entry fee but not LE kinda pins that everyone else would walk away with? (Does that make sense?) I'd love to still do a game so I'm open to any suggestions if this one ends up not panning out. =>

Thanks again everyone!!

Last edited:
Ahhhh... i like it with the LE pins so i hope it can stay this way, and half of these are pins i really want a chance at- so to me the price is justified!.... I would most likely be willing to take up another spot if it can help get this game going! Any one else willing to step up to the plate!? :) :) :)

I agree with Gabrielle about the LE aspect. I have honestly gotten most of my great traders from these games and these are pins that I most definitely couldn't have gotten any other way as my traders are pretty slim. I do enjoy the surprise factor either way though. ;)

You guys are awesome! I'm also going to try to make it easier for everyone and just readjusted the shipping discounts in a way that I think will still cover shipping on my end but won't overcharge anyone ;) I will refund the little bit to fordracing31 too just so she gets the same discount :cool:

So now it is $22 + $2 shipping and $0.25 for each additional ~ Hopefully that helps! =)

Yeah I wanted to make sure to pick consolation prizes that would be good traders so no one left empty handed, I am glad everyone else agrees! :) Thanks so much again either way for your guys' help and now we are officially down to 3 more! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back