• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

All Traders up for Grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to reach a new goal because of lame court fees I had to pay today. All because of a mistake on a legal document. >.< So anyways...I have about $150 already and need to reach $700. So let's see how long it will take me to reach the $550 difference. I might pull out some of my Alice PODM's from my collection! :(

court fees = :p

Have you looked into whether you can qualify for a waiver of the court fees?

court fees = :p

Have you looked into whether you can qualify for a waiver of the court fees?

I looked at it today and you had to meet one of the three things they asked for. I think I make too much and I don't really have 'typical' bills/rent so I can't prove that I pay much of anything. I just put everything on my credit card for now. But thank you SO very much for the advice. I really do appreciate any and all help. :)

Added some Alice & others from my collection. Please take a look at the first post!

If you ever decide to sell
Pin 40540: Disney Auctions - Masterpiece Series #4 (Ariel & Triton)

PLEASElet me know. It's in your trades so I figured no harm in asking? :)

If you ever decide to sell
Pin 40540: Disney Auctions - Masterpiece Series #4 (Ariel & Triton)

PLEASElet me know. It's in your trades so I figured no harm in asking? :)

For now, it's in my collection. It is listed in my trades to hopefully work something out for my most wanted SB Gomes. :)

If you decide to sell your ariel podm plmk :)

That one is a little trickier. My cousin and I share a pinpics account and all of our trader pins. This one was one that she bought and wanted to keep originally. Since she ended up picking a different cell to keep, she said this one could be traded for something off our wants list or maybe a different valuable trader. She didn't say anything about selling it at this time.

First post has been completed updated! TONS of new pins from my collection added. Please pm me with any interest. I might be able to work with adjusting a few prices if you're interested.

If you see anything else in my collection, don't hesitate to ask. (Minus my Gomes, Carousels, and Art Nouveau) ;)

Anyone interested in this great set?

$700

These are really hard to find and took me a while to complete. Willing to do partial trade/sale. :)

Anyone interested in pins listed in my traders? Willing to open up my collection again for possible sales. Please let me know if you're interested.

I have gone through my entire collection and have priced what I can and am willing to part with. New post will be up tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back