• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Almost Live From Hollywood: Frozen 2

To cut and paste On my android phone, I start by highlighting a word in the section to be cut.

Touch the word for the count of 2 and it highlights. The drag the blue balloons on either end to highlight your desired text. The menu to cut should automatically appear.

Then add a few characters after the quote marks (so you can highlight them). The paste option should appear, select it.
Thanks trying it now

Eeeek Thank you, it worked!!!:stitch:So many stories:p

Seems the that have followers at DSF, always THINK they know the rules. The rules are whoever wants to implement them, 1 day it's 1 way, another day it's whatever, I find it's mostly consistent when Ed is around:p
Story 2-I took a toy today for the Judy pin and they said because it had tape on the bottom, it had been opened. Manager said I could donate it but it's not eligible for the pin. I mentioned the factory had taped it and bought new, but they said that's the rules no opened toys. So I went back to the car to get the other toy I had for next Monday, and because it was a Disney toy, with price tag they were happy to take it. Ugh, guess they're suspect of Hot Wheels?:(
It's always an adjustment when there's new managers/supervisors, sad they can't keep them over a year it seems.:confused:
Learned something NEW, YAY

Eeeek Thank you, it worked!!!:stitch:So many stories:p

Seems the that have followers at DSF, always THINK they know the rules. The rules are whoever wants to implement them, 1 day it's 1 way, another day it's whatever, I find it's mostly consistent when Ed is around:p
Story 2-I took a toy today for the Judy pin and they said because it had tape on the bottom, it had been opened. Manager said I could donate it but it's not eligible for the pin. I mentioned the factory had taped it and bought new, but they said that's the rules no opened toys. So I went back to the car to get the other toy I had for next Monday, and because it was a Disney toy, with price tag they were happy to take it. Ugh, guess they're suspect of Hot Wheels?:(
It's always an adjustment when there's new managers/supervisors, sad they can't keep them over a year it seems.:confused:
Learned something NEW, YAY
I am smiling from ear to ear. Glad it worked!

So toys that they will accept? Is a pop socket considered a toy? My daughter (13 yo) loves them and is always checking out new designs. But would DSSH accept a pop socket for TforT? Perhaps the age range is younger? But teen agers should get toys too...

So toys that they will accept? Is a pop socket considered a toy? My daughter (13 yo) loves them and is always checking out new designs. But would DSSH accept a pop socket for TforT? Perhaps the age range is younger? But teen agers should get toys too...
One year I asked does it have to be a toy? Meaning could i donate books or art type of kits, puzzles? DSF/Ghirardelli said they wanted toy themed cause it's a Toy drive, I stopped asking.:confused:
And I just bring Toys?:p although toys are things that amuse a child/young person which can be a lot of objects. Had to check what a pop socket was:p, definitely over $10, most kids have phones, guess it depends on the manager? I can ask and let you know:cool:

Reactions: Ajk
In line. Chair set up. ...and chatting with my line neighbors. They came up from Poway (San Diego.)

Turn out not too bad. Will be another hour or so until the line total is provided.
e91818f3cdfa56dedd87d4017f1ee8b7.jpg
It was nice to meet you! I just created an account on this page, so I hope to trade with you sometime in the future! Congrats on getting the set, I was able to trade my full set for 2 BATB grails I have been eying for sometime!

It was nice to meet you! I just created an account on this page, so I hope to trade with you sometime in the future! Congrats on getting the set, I was able to trade my full set for 2 BATB grails I have been eying for sometime!
Welcome!

That is great... About your BatB grail trades!

And have to share again.... LOVED the folding chairs!

I love BatB pins. It’s my biggest collection. :) I can’t wait to see pictures.

We are headed down that way to see Frozen at 7. Was the TFT Judy still available? Any PTDs?

And crazy enough, I won tickets to see Madonna tonight. Luckily she goes on late enough I can shop for pins, see Frozen 2, and still make the concert! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As of yesterday Judy T4T, and PTD were there

Checked with DSF about Pop Socket, they weren't sure what it was, when I mentioned it's an accessory for a cell, they said unfortunately it wouldn't qualify(Not in these words) for a pin.:(

Checked with DSF about Pop Socket, they weren't sure what it was, when I mentioned it's an accessory for a cell, they said unfortunately it wouldn't qualify(Not in these words) for a pin.:(

I can see why a pop socket would not qualify. They are fun, but would only be appropriate/useful for someone with a smart phone. I’m guessing many of the children that receive Toys for Tots gifts are either too young for a cell phone or don’t have one for financial reasons. Whereas standard toys are standalone and anyone can enjoy them.

Back