• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Americana Set On Sale today at DisneyStore.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Americana Set On Sale today at DisneyStore.com

charlesu

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Did anyone get an extra they would be willing to part with?

Hey Charlesu,
I was able to get one. Did you wanna buy or trade? I'll let you know once my order ships out, just to make sure the pins shipped and are all accounted for.

I orders 4 sets in the past week that "showed back up" after a week I got the dreaded email of we sold out I wouldnt count on the pins until you have them in hand :(

I orders 4 sets in the past week that "showed back up" after a week I got the dreaded email of we sold out I wouldnt count on the pins until you have them in hand :(

I have done that too, and I have tracking numbers already for all the orders. However, it has yet to be seen if I actually get what I ordered.

Yep I got a shipment confirmation and then the next day I got the sold out AND they had already charged my Credit card so now I am waiting on a credit I had ordered The Princess Set and the Disney Car set both didnot ship

Bronco go to the order tracking and if beside the item it says shipped then you got it I had other items with mine and when i got my confirmation it made it seem like I was getting the pins as well but when I went to track it it said NO beside it

Yep I called them and all they could tell me is they are having systemproblems and they cant handle the orders as they come in too fast ????? This is Disney you would think they could find a fix for that

Bronco go to the order tracking and if beside the item it says shipped then you got it I had other items with mine and when i got my confirmation it made it seem like I was getting the pins as well but when I went to track it it said NO beside it

3 of them are that UPS to USPS stuff, and they still show sitting in NC as of 2/28. The 4th was done FedEx and that shows it left NC already

I got the Carousel set today, but I'm still waiting on one of the Alice Teacup Mystery set boxes. I ordered two, and they said they could only ship me one...sitting here now waiting and tapping my foot, wondering where it might be. It still says it is processing in NC too. :(

Got off the phone with disneystore.com about 30 minutes ago. I had ordered:
2010 Pumpkin Pin set
Americana Pin set
Midsummer Nap Stitch pin
Chip and Dale as Captain Hook and Mr. Smee

They let me know that they all had shipped, and just to check the tracking tomorrow for the update. I'm all EXCITED!!! I also asked them if they sold pins which had been sent back because of defects. She let me know that ds.com doesn't do that, and that all the pins that are sent back because of defects are sent back. She proceeded in letting me know that the ones that go back up on sale are ones they find missplaced or ones people sent back because they decided they didn't want them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back