• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! AMZ MYS PKG frm DPF MEM MIA DCW

ZAPPED! AMZ MYS PKG frm DPF MEM MIA DCW

TheMickeyMouseRules

Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
232   0   0
I received a package this week also. Very unexpected. Very kind. Very thoughtful. Thank you!

Miss their participation on the forum.

(And the pin is already added to PTDB... Thank you DCW for allowing me to upload another Mali pin to the database.)
3adb75afa8a0593565292f725e4d3909.jpg

So thinking about this pin... yes, shouldn't do it... :) but help me understand. The Mali pin spinner says 'trick' on the bright and lovely side with the dragon (look at pin 34679 in PTDB to see it.) On the other side it says 'treat'. I can see how 'trick' is turning into a fire breathing dragon, but how is the spinning wheel a 'treat'. Aren't 'treats' supposed to be something we look forward to? Although perhaps pricking yourself with a spinning wheel and sleeping would be a treat to some. So was the pin artist an insomniac? I mean if you have insomnia... I guess that could be called a 'treat'... but the sleep forever part of it? Hmmm.

Back