• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

An Elsa for an Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.
An Elsa for an Anna

twintraders

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone!

I ended up with two LE700 DLP Elsa Let it Snow pins, but I don't collect pins with just Elsa. So I'm hoping to trade (one for now) for an LE pin with Anna. I would really love the Anna ptd or the US Anna ptn but I'm open to any Frozen offers. Hopefully my being so specific isn't a pain(trying to stick to my main collection from now on)!

flhutk.jpg

Thanks
-C

Ill trade you Pin #101205 for it. You can look at my traders, I do have a spare Anna PTN, however there are a lot of people trading the "Let it Snow" pin, so I know I can get it for a bit cheaper than the Anna PTN.

Ill trade you Pin #101205 for it. You can look at my traders, I do have a spare Anna PTN, however there are a lot of people trading the "Let it Snow" pin, so I know I can get it for a bit cheaper than the Anna PTN.

I just got the other Phillip I was looking for, so I think I'm good with Phillip for now. Thank you though!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back