• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! An Out-of-this Stratas(fan)phere Card!

ZAPPED! An Out-of-this Stratas(fan)phere Card!

Addicted to Alice Pins

Just here for the DMI codes; y'all have gone cray
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Man, I worked for that thread title, haha.

The very sweet Elizabeth @stratasfan graciously offered to send me "a special card" for my birthday. Being starved of entertainment and festivity (haha, poor me ), I accepted her kind offer.

BEHOLD!

fbf5d0c92b33b73adf59bdfd2489a42f.jpg

I'll say it's special! She drew me an adorable Alice!!!!! I LOVE stuff like this. Thank you so very, very much for spending some of your valuable time to share your creativity with me! <3

I know you suggested I could add it to a pin board or something. Pffftttt. Next time I risk my life going to Target for supplies (ha), I'm getting a cute frame for this. It shall be displayed in a place of honor among my collection. Thank you again so much!!!!

Man, I worked for that thread title, haha.

The very sweet Elizabeth @stratasfan graciously offered to send me "a special card" for my birthday. Being starved of entertainment and festivity (haha, poor me ), I accepted her kind offer.

BEHOLD!

fbf5d0c92b33b73adf59bdfd2489a42f.jpg

I'll say it's special! She drew me an adorable Alice!!!!! I LOVE stuff like this. Thank you so very, very much for spending some of your valuable time to share your creativity with me! <3

I know you suggested I could add it to a pin board or something. Pffftttt. Next time I risk my life going to Target for supplies (ha), I'm getting a cute frame for this. It shall be displayed in a place of honor among my collection. Thank you again so much!!!!

This is SO CUTE!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So glad it arrived in time for your birthday! I spent weekend before this last one working on it, so it would be done and dry in time to mail! I drew one first, but it came out too large. I always stretch the boundaries of my art. So, it is ridiculous how many lines I have to mark on the paper to make my edges! I really wanted it to fit in the card, though! So glad you enjoyed it! I thought a little morale boost during this time is what you needed! After being under a stay-at-home order for two years now with Dad, I totally know what it feels like to be antsy! Mail always is fun and certainly brightens up the day!

It was super fun to do a Mary Blair-based illustration! I've been doing Baby Yoda and Stitch, to include with pin trades, as most people like Stitch (and I like Baby Yoda!). However, it was fun to get a chance at something different! :)

Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

P.S. Love your title! :) It is a funny thing, as I never thought of it when I started using StratasFan as a username everywhere, but everyone assumes it is for the car, even with the "a" instead of the "u". :)

Back