• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Anastasia, Drizella and Lady Tremaine DSUK LE150 Pin :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anastasia, Drizella and Lady Tremaine DSUK LE150 Pin :)

jennisney

Princess Collector c:
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Hi guys I am looking to trade this pin :)

hera4u9u.jpg

It is LE150 and from the Cinderella Boxset on DSUK :)

http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=99167 < pin pics info :), It is not pin on pin like the info says though!

DPP doesnt seem to be working at the moment :(

My pinpics is Jennisney (wants aren't completely up to date though)

My DPP is up to date if it starts working again hehe

Thank you!!!

tumblr_inline_mmehgnPW1F1qz4rgp.gif

Hey lady! Can you check my traders? Pinpics says we have a lot of matches, but your wants may have changed, my ojnpics is katdianee :)

Hey lady! Can you check my traders? Pinpics says we have a lot of matches, but your wants may have changed, my ojnpics is katdianee :)

Thanks :) I had a look and you have designer belle who is a grail of mine but I highly doubt you would trade it for this pin hehe!! But thank you anyway, theres nothing that really stands out for me to trade for :( but thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back