• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Animation Celebration Co-op

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Animation Celebration Co-op
Drat. Seems I'm rather late to the party here... Curse you student conferences!!

Anywho, if there's space for the Herc and/or Aladdin Marquees, please let me know! (I also wouldn't mind getting in line for the event pin with Pegasus...)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thank you, starry_solo! I was wondering about the split but I've never done anything like this before so wasn't sure.

How long do we have before we have to decide things? If we need to have each pin accounted for, you could put me up as a "backup" on the paintbrush pins no one wants yet. If we can't find someone else to claim them by the deadline, I'll get them so we can make the deal work. :)

So far we have all the marquees accounted for. If no one else wants the paintbrushes I can put you down for them, and call it like that. I will message everyone individually once I know to make sure I have their order correct with how much it will run.

I think having all the money in hand by Sunday at noon PST is fair, so that way, if someone wants to back out we can contact the backups and get everything squared away before Monday's ticket time. I will get the final numbers done by Saturday night. Just remember everyone, I'm in South Florida, so hopefully Hurricane Painintheass won't knock out power for me. Hopefully this will be more like a tropical fart and not a rehash of Andrew or Wilma.

Yes! Stay safe in the Hurricane! If Tampa ends up being a safe spot, feel free to hit me up!

Stay safe this weekend! I'd like to be put down as backup/consideration if more than one can be purchased for TLM marquee and Ursula paintbrush.

ok everyone! as of right now we're full up, and i've sent emails to everyone with their costs. i would like the money by Sunday at the latest so i can send over the ticket, shipping to me, and pin costs to AvatarAng1. Once I get the pins I will turn them around to you guys as soon as humanly possible.

I'm so excited, it looks like we're successful!

Last edited:
ok everyone! as of right now we're full up, and i've sent emails to everyone with their costs. i would like the money by Sunday at the latest so i can send over the ticket, shipping to me, and pin costs to AvatarAng1. Once I get the pins I will turn them around to you guys as soon as humanly possible.

53008b658465ab8032c844d2de77c6ef.gif

Yaaaayy! :D
Thank you guys so much for this opportunity!
Did Catgil change her mind about the Herc marquee? :3 I think she made her own co- op forum.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

If for some reason someone backs our old something and there's no back up, let me know and I can probably cover it. :)

Hey guys
I'm sorry but I'm going to have to pass on the Cheshire Cat paintbrush , there are a couple of backups so hopefully this won't be too much trouble .
I'm still happy to get the Aladdin Marquee though :)

Hello again everyone, :D
So I was wondering since the Traders Package tickets are LE 150, what if they sell out? Should I buy the upgraded package then, and then maybe we could sell the gold marquee to make up the cost. Or should I just not worry about it if the Trader Package sells out?

The difference is over 100 dollars. Will that pin fetch that much? what seems to be the going rate for it?

Just waiting on two more people to respond and we should be set, as long as we can get our ticket. If ticket cannot be obtained money will of course be refunded as soon as I know. ::crosses fingers:: I'll message the last folks later today (it's still early) and hopefully get everything squared away.

The difference is over 100 dollars. Will that pin fetch that much? what seems to be the going rate for it?

Just checked Facebook, people are asking $100-130 shipped for it. Not sure if they are getting it.

Most of the good marquees seem to settle after the event at less than $100.

Ok everyone. The pins are funded and we just have to cross our fingers we can get the ticket!

Yay! :3
I'm waking up bright and early tomorrow with my keyboard at the ready! Wish me luck everyone! :D

The tickets have all already sold out apparently! We should count ourselves quite lucky! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back