• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: ANNA and ELSA Are LARGER Than LIFE!!! Auction Ends Fri March 1st at 7PM DLR Time!!!

Auction Ended: ANNA and ELSA Are LARGER Than LIFE!!! Auction Ends Fri March 1st at 7PM DLR Time!!!

movieguy13

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Been away from the forum for a little while so I thought I would come back with an AMAZING trade auction for this LARGER than LIFE SIZE cardboard cutout of Anna and Elsa:
20140224_150957_zps2e3c1413.jpg

This is a picture of the two sisters standing next to my entertainment center that is over 4.5 feet tall and they tower above it! I am 6 feet tall and I stand eye to eye with Elsa.

They do fold up to store easier but who wants to fold them when they are the PERFECT center to any Frozen Collection!

SHIPPING RULES

I will meet with anyone that is in the Disneyland Resort area. I live in Buena Park but often travel to Riverside and LA. I am sure if you are in Southern California we can arrange a time and place to meet as I will be as flexible as possible. If you have very strict guidelines for how far you can travel too meet me or when you are able to meet please contact me before bidding.

DOMESTIC

NOW: If you do not live in the Southern California area I have to charge shipping because this does weigh quite a bit and it won't be particularly easy to ship. I will charge $14.95 for Domestic Shipping to anywhere outside of So Cal. If it costs me any less than that to ship to you I will gladly refund you the difference :)

INTERNATIONAL

If you are an international bidder I am terribly sorry but I cannot arrange a shipment to you. If, however, you have a domestic friend that wouldn't mind helping you, please work it out with them and me and I would be happy to have you bid on the auction as well!

Now that all of that is out of the way....

WHAT TO BID

Truly anything you want. We know a lot of people are in love with Frozen right now and we want everyone to have the opportunity to bid. That being said, we DO have a FEW favorites:
FROZEN
TANGLED
BATB
LION KING
FOX AND THE HOUND
ALADDIN
PATF
If what you have to bid is not on that list Fear Not! We ALWAYS need more pins to trade! Anything that holds a good trade value will put you high up in the rankings.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

All standard DPF Auction Rules apply. No bids via PM. No cash bids.
Please post any questions on the forum so everyone can see my answer (unless it is something logistical, then you can feel free to PM me.)

Auction ENDS Saturday 3/1/14 at 7PM Pacific Time!

Oh my gosh!!!!! I must check to make sure I can bid first (gotta make sure my parents are okay with the shipping), but I will hopefully be back!

Auctions must be open to all board members, both US and international.

Thx
Bill

I apologize.

INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS WELCOME: Shipping will be $54.95 for Priority International or $130 for Global Express International. I will refund the difference if it comes out any cheaper. (You are still allowed to have me ship it to your friend or have your friend pick it up if you think they can get you a better rate.)

I'll start with this for now:

Pin PD78685: Disney's Frozen Opening Day Olaf Pin
Pin PD76649: Mystery Set -Princess Carousel- Rapunzel ONLY

this is awesome! do want

Pin 97849: Disney's Frozen Opening Day Olaf Pin
Pin 97469: DLR - Window to the Magic: Beauty and the Beast

Back