• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Anna PTN and Olaf Dreams!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anna PTN and Olaf Dreams!

CarlandEllie

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I decided to sell all the Frozen pins I have, as I really need money for university right now. All pins are in hand and good as new, and if not otherwise noted are still on their backing cards! Payment via Paypal, not as gift so you have buyer's protection. Shipping depends on where you live, but if you buy several pins or one of the more expensive ones, I will take care of it. I ship all pins packed tightly in bubblewrap, and use insurance and tracking. Please be aware that I do live outside the US and there could be customs fees.

Anna PTN (Pin 100146) (LE 750): 120$ SHIPPED
NEW: Olaf Dreams (Pin 100848) (OE, but out of stock): 22$ SHIPPED

130 for BOTH SHIPPED!

2eej0ye.jpg

Last edited:
O-O So many pretty pins! Although the Olaf Opening Day pin seems affordable to me, I can't buy it due to the inability to use PayPal. Best of luck in your sales, and hope you get enough money for your university fees!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O-O So many pretty pins! Although the Olaf Opening Day pin seems affordable to me, I can't buy it due to the inability to use PayPal. Best of luck in your sales, and hope you get enough money for your university fees!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! what do you usually use to pay online? I just normally used Paypal because it protects both parties, but if you have another suggestion just PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back