• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Another fantasmic! mail day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another fantasmic! mail day :)

Alexa

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99%
205   2   0
Got 41 pins yesterday in the mail! :) Yippee!
Excuse the desk, it's a little messed up from dealing with pins all day, every day.

3f86368e.jpg

1cfba596.jpg

76516e22.jpg

fe44f883.jpg

47a9dd87.jpg

3cda40ca.jpg

cbfe5ff4.jpg

20c46943.jpg

d4d6382d.jpg

dfda1d88.jpg

7c8fe3de.jpg

bb080815.jpg

5d090f53.jpg

49c7ed37.jpg

b5ec499c.jpg

c0267686.jpg

d249b17b.jpg

007109f9.jpg

These below are the scrappers I received from this person. I will not be publicly posting his name.
2fac3701.jpg

323b1985.jpg

44d1e071.jpg

Last edited:
That's what I call a very successful mail day!
As per usual, I love the Maleficent pins.
I'm guessing you have most of them by now.

I like the ballooon pin! Very cute!
I have one for trade! I ended up double trading for two by accident so now one's up for trade!

Awesome mail day! :)
Isn't it?! :D

That's what I call a very successful mail day!
As per usual, I love the Maleficent pins.
I'm guessing you have most of them by now.

Thanks, Anya!
Actually, I don't have all Malef pins. I'm just starting out as of a couple of months ago.
I'm definitely trying for all DA pins though. They seem to be the most gorgeous!

I would just cry to get 41 pins in one day! I love the pic you took of your pins where the evil queen is glaring at poor nemo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back