• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Any interest a in New Fantasyland Passholder Pin Set Co-Op?

Any interest a in New Fantasyland Passholder Pin Set Co-Op?

Aura of Foreboding

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
400006968586.jpg

This stained glass set retails for $59.95. I would want at the very least the Beauty and the Beast pin and probably the Ariel pin as well. I would potentially be willing to buy multiple sets if the interest is there for the other 3 pins. Even split is $12/pin which may be adjusted depending on interest.

I'd be picking it up in mid-January and shipping would probably be $3/person. Might just end up pulling the trigger on the whole set myself, but wanted to see if there was interest for the ones I'm not as interested in to see if I could help some people out :)

I love beauty and the beast from this set, so would be happy to take that spot if there ends up being enough interest for two sets; but to get the first set started I would take dumbo :)

Last edited:
Woo, someone taking another one! We just need someone for the great Goofini and we are in business!

Echan, if we get around to a second Co-Op (I really don't mind picking up as many of these sets as people demand), you might get a shot at that Ariel. Need someone to take the Great Goofini and we are in business.

Hey if someone wants dumbo they can take my place. I think I'm going to wait on this set as a whole and see if I can't get beauty and the beast, as that's the main one Id like for my collection ^.^

Thanks again nonetheless for the opportunity!

Back