• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Any news about Pin Trading Night at WDW...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news about Pin Trading Night at WDW...?

dlrpfan2009

New DPF Member
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
Hello,
Any news about Pin Trading Night at WDW...? Normally i come in Florida in march..?*
Thank you to all informations..:wavey:

Welcome to the baords Pascal!! Great to see you here - I'm sure a member will post the details, or you could check out the DPF calendar above ^^

they are having the love is magical event, therefore, they did not had one for january, and they might not have one for february;however, i asked and there seem to be a possibility of them having one on march(early march). how ever this info was provide by a friend that worked in the past trading night and told me so. i am sure we will start hearing about it after love is magical is over after the 5th. hope this helps. have a nice day. :)

According to friends there was a PTN on the 20th at the Contemporary. It just didn't get listed on Odpt.com...

According to friends there was a PTN on the 20th at the Contemporary. It just didn't get listed on Odpt.com...
Neither was there any mention of a trading night on the official Vinylmation site or any other official outlets. You would think, if this were true, a DPF member from Florida would have mentioned it and not have taken a week to do so. And are WDW trading nights sometimes held on Thursdays?

Got it from 'Ohana United: Dizpin Alumni facebook page Jesse. I know Thursday sounds odd, but the person is reporting that Scoop was the one that informed them. Seems like stuff on Odpt isnt getting updated very well.

Well, if they didn't tell anyone, who went?

And how do we email to complain about this and the lack of updates on ODPT??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back