• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Anyone at WDW today? Wanna get together and trade???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone at WDW today? Wanna get together and trade???

PixieDust

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I posted this on the trade board but figured i'd try here as well just incase.

Hi all, went to the WDW trading night last night and unfortunately was unable to make many trades. A lot of the traders there were looking for very specific pins, and time after time after time all I got was "sorry you don't have anything I want". THat's fine, I totally get it but it left me very sad that I was only able to make four "OK" trades. I won't be back in WDW till Sept. so I was really hoping to make a few more trades. THe weather is really crappy today so I thought it would be great if we could get some traders together. Anyone interested???​

What are your plans today. I'm actually on a bus to Epcot as I'm typing this, and plan on heading to Hollywood Studios later as well. If you want to meet there, or maybe tommorow/Monday?

Last edited:
Wow, I must be going crazy, LOL!!! I thought I had responded to you earlier but now I came back to check on the thread and realized that I must have gotten distracted by something, walked away from the computer and failed to respond! I will be at MK tomorrow so if you are in that area I will definitely have my books and will keep tabs on this thread. Or you can PM me and I can just check through my email. :)

Our very own Bricklayer will be at WDW from 20-22, and will be doing cast member style trades with DPF members that approach him! Please see his thread in the meetings and gatherings section! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back