• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN ID Anyone know if the 2021 F&GF set was scrapped? Or the SDR Zodiac set?

PIN ID Anyone know if the 2021 F&GF set was scrapped? Or the SDR Zodiac set?

stratasfan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Wondering if anyone knows if these have been scrapped . . . I'm not seeing anything that they have been.

59365.jpg
59403.jpg

And this set . . . (only some of the pins am I pasting here, as it is a lot!):

RS_Rea46569cd8.png
RS_R8d5e3eb100.png
RS_R8fcb97bea7.png

I've never known the butterfly set to be faked or scrapped (yet) but the zodiac series.. HEAVILY faked. I've seen fat/bubbly finishes on the pins as well as muted colors for every single one of the pins.

Thanks! I wasn't sure about the Zodiac set. They've been impossible to track down since they were new, and we were thrilled to get some while trading! They feel like they have the bubble top (which we love anyway) and that's why I asked. So happy about the sheep! Do you realise that Disney hardly does sheep on pins? :)

So the butterflies should be good, then?

I haven’t seen the butterfly ones hit the Studios boards so statistically..

Yeah the zodiacs are way to plentiful to be legit..

Back