• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Anyone know if this Kevin pin has been scrapped/faked?

Anyone know if this Kevin pin has been scrapped/faked?

stratasfan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
RS_R92e75afa6c.png

Anyone know if this Kevin pin was scrapped or faked or whatever? I saw a bunch sold on auction for lower prices and am wondering. Before I work on a trade, I'd like to be prepped! Thanks!

I recognize that pin. It comes from the UP! Pin trading event at Disneyland Paris from 2019. Here in France this serie didn't sold out at the event and some pin are still on the trading board during pin trading events. They don't sell what's remains outside of paid events so they appears only on events trading boards.

I never heard of fake for this series. They are pretty easy to find here (on tables and event board).

Here are some photos of my authentique version if you need to compare

4f73b3bf1c2e5eff77e8bf0d09fc904c.jpg
312cb072b1c7964160ff8d62130b7a0a.jpg
62471bc6087f35bcf99a43682d8236b1.jpg

Envoyé de mon STK-LX1 en utilisant Tapatalk

Back