• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Are you flippin kidding me????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you flippin kidding me????

si1328

You figure it out!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
WOW this is just so wrong! some one on ebay is asking 500.00....yes FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS for this LE25 pin!

!CEC997g!Wk~$(KGrHqJ,!igE0HCkqD7CBNQljwGu1!~~_12.JPG

just wrong!

oh wow, i got that pin in my mystery box yesterday, let me know if somebody buy it, i might sale it for 400 then. that is crazy. too much money. i don't think i would ever sale a pin or buy for that much money. INCREDIBLE!

Not that I would ever pay $500 for any pin, it is an LE 25 which means that only 25 people out of billions own it and that kinda means you can set whatever price you want. Whether it's fair or not.

oh wow, i got that pin in my mystery box yesterday, let me know if somebody buy it, i might sale it for 400 then. that is crazy. too much money. i don't think i would ever sale a pin or buy for that much money. INCREDIBLE!

You got one? Congrats! :D I was hoping to get it as well in my box, but alas......no. :(

lol, well i got two boxes and in one i got the highest one, but my bf was the one who open that one, and he normally have bad luck, so before he opened the other one i took it from him and i opened and there it was, i was laughing, but poor him, he felt bad after that but i told him that i wanted the ursula(that is high LE) anyways, that way he fell better, lol. hopefully he doesn't read this. yeah i got it and it is in my small sleeping beauty collection.

I paid $100 for me LE 25 Tiana pin from the Princess and the Frog set. It's the most I've ever spent on a pin, but $500? Yeah, that's nuts.

Well, there was a Stitch dressed as a bumble bee (LE25) from one of the Halloween mystery sets a few years back that sold for $800-$1000 (I forget how much). So, things happen!

WOW this is just so wrong! some one on ebay is asking 500.00....yes FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS for this LE25 pin!

!CEC997g!Wk~$(KGrHqJ,!igE0HCkqD7CBNQljwGu1!~~_12.JPG

just wrong!

There is also the whole set of 8 for $500 listed. And the stitch as bumble bee is listed at $540. There must be a market somewhere.

There is also the whole set of 8 for $500 listed. And the stitch as bumble bee is listed at $540. There must be a market somewhere.

I dunno.....I see the same sellers trying to sell the same pins on ebay ALL the time for way more than anyone is going to pay. I really don't understand how they can keep listing the same pin for so long. o_o

Pins have been sold in the past.

I'm starting to get REALLY suspicious of this LE25 pin... I swear I've seen all 25 of them which is very odd. It feels like there are more than 25.

-Grim

If you list it...someone will buy it. Part of the reason I got out of pins was way too much whoring of shiney metal objects for my taste.

I understand that it is a rare pin, BUT how can you feel good about ripping someones head off? This pin went up after the sale, so at their cost it was 5 dollars. I also understand that they want a profit, but I am just astounded that someone would put it up for that...it's not a very old pin. This is why I stopped selling cars...I felt bad and shameful when I over charged for a vehicle, I just hope that they feel the same way if that pin sells. Just my thoughts.

... a 400 dollar pin simbanino?!?!?! (inside joke)

Yea, I don't think it's too crazy- but maybe a tad crazy. I'd expect more in the 350-450 range

I have a long standing policy of never paying more than $30 for a pin. Sure there are tons of pins I will never own because of that, but I will never go broke because of my collections.

I have a long standing policy of never paying more than $30 for a pin. Sure there are tons of pins I will never own because of that, but I will never go broke because of my collections.

I will! I thank my lucky stars every day that this Mali pin doesn't fit my collection.

-Grim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back