• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Art of Animation Limited Release Lady Pin 89015. First Auction! Ends 12/9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Art of Animation Limited Release Lady Pin 89015. First Auction! Ends 12/9

ElysionsPrincess

Love Thaws a Frozen Heart!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello everyone! I decided I would attempt to put this pin up for trade auction. I have never done one before, and I figured I should start with something that isn't really in crazy demand! Maybe it will be fun! :)

Here is the image of the pin from Pinpics:

pin89015

12/39 ratio. The back of the pin says "Limited Release" on it. Not the same as Limited Edition, but I figured it was worth mentioning! I can take an image of this if desired. :)

This auction will end on December 9th, at 9:00 P.M. EST.

What I like/what you should offer:

Princesses (my favorites are Merida, Pocahontas, Rapunzel, Tiana, and Mulan). And other characters from their respective films. Even if they are not a favorite, please feel free to show me!

Gaston. I love Gaston.

Hercules, Hunchback of Notre Dame, and Tarzan.

PODMS (lol not for this auction!!)

Classics.

Basic character pins (I don't like a lot of crowding usually, but go again and try me!).

Nothing has to be from my wants list (although it is quite extensive...haha!). If you have something I may like, please go ahead and offer!

What I do not want:

Scrappers/counterfits
Vinylmation pins
Haunted Mansion
NBC

Thank you for viewing!​

Thank you for the bid! That is such a pretty pin! I don't really have any Tiana pins. Hmmm. This leader board is difficult, but here it is:

1. docfish2u
2. Aurora of Foreboding

I'll try bidding for the first time!

Pin 90212: Brave - Booster Set - Merida and Triplet Cubs
Pin 57261: DCL - Jeweled Sailor Minnie Mouse

Oh wow, thank you for all of the bids! This is very difficult! :)

Aurora of Foreboding, what is the pinpics # for the Maximus pin? :) As soon as you let me know, I will make an updated leader board!

Whoops! Never mind, I found it on my own! :)

Here is the new leader board:

1. Docfish2u (I have been wanting that Esmeralda and Phoebes pin FOREVER!)
2. Minnie584 (adorable Minnie Mouse!)
3. Aurora of Foreboding (Maximus rules!)

Thank you for your bids! This ends tomorrow at 9 P.M. EST :)

I really have no need for the pin your offering however I have a pin in your signature and I like helping people get their harder to get pins so my bid is

Wow! Mad hatter, that is very kind of you to offer!! This most definitely places you in the lead. :)

New leader board:

1. Mad hatter (with a pin from my grail signature)
2. docfish2u (with some amazing pins from some of my favorite movies)
3. Aurora of Foreboding (with two pretty pins of some of my favorite characters)

Thank you all for participation in my first auction! This is so fun! :)

Thank you for your bid! :) Here is the leader board:

1. Mad hatter
2. docfish2u
3. 2spongey6

Only about an hour to go! Thank you for all of the participation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back