• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Attention WDW Cast Members... Pin 95204

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention WDW Cast Members... Pin 95204

Diablo

Villain Apprentice
Rating - 98.4%
61   1   0
--
This post is for the Orlando folks who work at WDW or may know a cast member at WDW...

I'm looking for Pin 95204: 'D’ Magic Kingdom park which was released as a cast member exclusive on February 1. I'm looking to trade or purchase this pin. Or I could pick up a pin at DLR of equal value to make the trade if this works better for you. Ideally, I'm looking to collect all the pins from this series as they're released throughout the year.

The trade/want numbers for this particular pin are very low at the moment so I'm kind of hoping these may still be available for purchase from various team centers around WDW.

Please PM if you have this pin or can purchase this pin for me... thanks to all in advance!!

Here's a direct link to the pinpics page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back