• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Auction? Puh-p-p-p-pleaze!

Auction Ended: Auction? Puh-p-p-p-pleaze!

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
211   0   0
Here it is! The hot pin of the moment! The Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin Park Cruiser! Hard to get unless you are lucky enough to have a Disney outlet near you that happens to have it and you are lucky enough to happen to be there when they happen to be out by happy happenstance.

It's LE 2000, brand new on card, and waiting for you!

As always, I am open to ANY bid except fantasy and, of course, scrap/fakes/etc. I'm AJK on pinpics and have a ton of wants. I would say my preferences are Dark Tales, WDI storybooks, etc., but I'm thinking it is not quite that valuable a pin. But then again, if you really really want it, feel free to bid those! :)

I'm going to make this one fairly short as I personally can't stand the suspense, so this one is going to end this Thursday, July 15th, at 7:30 PM Eastern time.

Good luck to all! Let's have some fun!

(Picture below.)

bf5d4cfe0c490c1069ed61f85d771efe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since I'm or was a Park Cruiser completest I have to get this in my collection/set. I'm going to bid something from your wants list:

Pin 101886 DLR - The Nightmare Before Christmas In Disneyland Event - Mystery Set - Autopia ONLY
Pin 101891 DLR - The Nightmare Before Christmas In Disneyland Event - Mystery Set - Astro Orbitor & Moonliner ONLY

Reactions: Ajk
Since I'm or was a Park Cruiser completest I have to get this in my collection/set. I'm going to bid something from your wants list:

Pin 101886 DLR - The Nightmare Before Christmas In Disneyland Event - Mystery Set - Autopia ONLY
Pin 101891 DLR - The Nightmare Before Christmas In Disneyland Event - Mystery Set - Astro Orbitor & Moonliner ONLY
Thanks for a DIZZYING first bid!

Well, on the plus side, the current participants have a 50-50 chance.

I'll be your huckleberry...I bid:

f801d559a1816b0834e3c9da8ebf8936.jpg

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
Thanks for WHIRLING in with the third bid! With that, we get our first leader board:

1. @Fins4pins (They may be "just" HMs, but there's a lot of them.
2. @Disneychildwithin (A very nice pin with solid wants/trades ratio)
3 @echan50 (Great pins that I want, but a little easier to get)

I’m going to add these to my bid just in case I don’t get home from work before the bidding ends.
19 HM in total.
cf4b6d68069f28acedc6bcfe8d558925.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
LOL Pre-emptive bidding. Nice. FWIW, the auction ends tomorrow evening, not today. But glad to have the bid regardless!

Back