• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Avery's Treasure Trove: Whosits and Whatsits galore!

Avery's Treasure Trove: Whosits and Whatsits galore!

avery.appleseed

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Ah, Salaam and Good evening! This is my first pin trading thread (yay!) and I am thoroughly excited to get the ball rolling and start trading with you fine members here, on DPF. I have the famous dead sea tupperware (still good!), combination hookah and coffee maker--also makes Julienne fries, and many more!

I have taken the time to include the pin pics ID numbers for all pins listed here in the hopes of making it easier for you guys to check out all the necessary info. All the pictures posted are taken by me of my actual pins.

At the moment, I am really interested in acquiring pins from my wants list (which I try to update as frequently as possible), but I am open to negotiations and viewing different pins from assorted collections. My disney pin palace account is outdated, but I maintain my pin pics current: avery_appleseed.

Pocahontas TRADED
Wall-E & Eve R/C couples TRADED

Maleficent Villains TRADED

Mama Odie PTD - TRADED

Happy Trading everyone! :wavey:

Last edited:
Thank you all for the responses! I will be taking a look throughout the day and should be able to respond to each of you by tonight. Happy Trading ^___^

First off, mad props to you for the Aladdin themed intro to your trading thread. Made me chuckle! :lol:

Secondly, I'm very interested in your Wendy PTD, if its still available! I do have one pin on your wants list, but it's not even an LE! :(

Let me know if you see anything else you'd like, or if you'd consider accepting a half pin trade/half $ payment sort of deal!

Hi there!

I am interested in trying to trade for your Ariel ptd and/or your Ariel & Eric ring pin. I have the Brave bears Easter egg from your wants, and feel free to check out the rest of my traders. Thanks!

First off, mad props to you for the Aladdin themed intro to your trading thread. Made me chuckle! :lol:

Secondly, I'm very interested in your Wendy PTD, if its still available! I do have one pin on your wants list, but it's not even an LE! :(

Let me know if you see anything else you'd like, or if you'd consider accepting a half pin trade/half $ payment sort of deal!

Haha! Thank you ^__^ I had that whole scene in my head while preparing this thread.

I will take a look at your traders and send you a PM :D

Back