• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Back Here and Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back Here and Hello

summerskin

I control the weather
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
I just wanted to reintroduce myself as I was away for the forum for a substantial period of time...but for a wonderful reason. Three months ago I had a daughter. I started collecting pins a few years ago as a way to have a family hobby for when I did have kids; so it's really exciting for her to be able to join in in a few years. We started a little collection for her of Dumbo pins. Here is my little one.

Last edited:
Welcome welcome - and congratulations on your LE of 1! I completely agree, collecting pins is a wonderful habit ... er ... hobby to do as a family. Plus, since you started her young, you'll get to watch her pin collection grow as she does (and don't be surprised if her pin collection grows faster!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back