• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Backing Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backing Cards

C.Fr3dricks3n

UP UP and UP!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Hello out there. Just wondering, am I the only one that only collects pins with their original backing cards or original bags the pin came in from Disney? I notice everyone like to take the backing card off and store them in their pin bag but when trading they pull out one that looks like it belongs to the pin. I like the 9 pin pocket pages not the pin bag. I understand alot of older pins were taken off the backing card for easier carrying but Ill trade a premium for certain pins on their backing cards for my MASTER collection.

I have most of the original backing cards for my pins. I have all of the special backing cards that I bought myself. I use mostly binders when I trade with the baseball card pages rather than pin books now. It's easier to see what I have.

For us it doesn't really matter if they are on their card or not... for our Collections we want to display the pins in Frames or on Custom cork boards etc... we pretty much throw away all the cards for pins in our collection...

See, I am in the process of moving my collection to binders with the felt pages, but I plan on keeping the backer cards for those specific pins in case I ever want to trade/sell a certain pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back