• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Bambi 75th Anniversary Box Set - ARTIST PROOFS - Ends Jan. 16 @ 9 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Bambi 75th Anniversary Box Set - ARTIST PROOFS - Ends Jan. 16 @ 9 p.m. ET

LittleBird

Kimagination
Rating - 100%
189   0   0
Hello, hello! Welcome to a new pin auction! As many of you know, I won a raffle prize during the Heroes vs. Villains pin event. Included was this Bambi 75th anniversary box set, including all artist proof pins (APs). Since they don't fit my collection, I thought I'd offer them up for trade to DPF. These came to me directly from Disney event staff.

Pictures (I tried to make the AP marks visible: they appear at the top right of the Pin Trading logo box on the back of the pins):

Nc0lynG.jpg

3lLlb9R.jpg

b8ZfFNO.jpg

I am open to any authentic Disney pin as a bid, but here are a few suggestions of types of pins that might rank you higher:
+ Pins from my wants list
+ DEC/WDI
+ DSSH
+ Disneyland Paris
+ WDW/DLR Pin of the Month
+ Reveal/Conceal
+ Other mystery pins
+ 2020 Hidden Disney

Please note in your bid if your pin comes on the original card/in the original packaging. Also, if you want to add to your bid after your initial post, please make a new post listing ALL of the pins you are bidding, including the ones listed in your previous post(s).

This auction will end on Sunday, January 16, at 9 p.m. US Eastern time. Happy bidding!

Not a Bambi collector, but very nice set. Going to tag @Haunted575 as I believe they are (or at least were) a Bambi collector.

Good luck with your auction!

Thanks for the tag and yes you remember correctly, Haunted JR collects Bambi. We did not get the box set which includes the Walt pin but we bought the other 5 included in the box when they first came out.

Good luck with the auction!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a gorgeous set. I unfortunately don't have any of your Mulan wants, but I'll start off with a bid of what I hope is a good trader: Perdita and Puppies from the DEC Mother's Day 2021 release (LE 250). It does come with the original card and plastic.

BM4NiRN.png

I would really love this beautiful Bambi pin set for my collection. I don't have any pins on your wants sorry but i'll try my best. Please let me know what you think of these pins and characters.
PINPICS NUMBERS are 89460 Family portraits reveal/conceal Aristocats ,134380 DLP world's best friends Aladdin and genie, DSSH Alphabet series Cheshire Cat, 80281 WDI Lamp post series Mr Toad and the Mad Hatter. None of them are on their cards ,Sorry. Are cards important to you? Thank you.

Thank you for another great bid!

I will do a leaderboard either when I get a third bid or when there are twelve hours left in the auction.

Are you on pinpics what is your name there thanks William
I am SiuJerkJai on PinPics, though many of my wants are not uploaded on that site. For a complete list of my currents ISOs, you can check LittleBird on Pin Trading Database (linked in the first post of this thread). My wants list is very small, so bids of good traders are absolutely welcome.

Speaking of bids of good traders...

Leaderboard!
1. @teddy_ruxpin : Aristocats R/C, Cheshire alphabet, WDI Lamppost, Aladdin BFF
2. @lionheart : DEC Dalmatians

Twelve hours to go!

I see i've slipped into second place now,I would really love this pin set. I'll add to my bid please
PINPICS NUMBERS are 108116 DSSH Pinocchio 75th anniversary brand new on card, , 110513 D23 Frozen love is an open door ,89460 Family portraits reveal/conceal Aristocats ,134380 DLP world's best friends Aladdin and genie, DSSH Alphabet series Cheshire Cat, 80281 WDI Lamp post series Mr Toad and the Mad Hatter. Please let me know what you think of these.Thanks.

Total new bid
11612 DSSH pin trader delight ptd Claudette Laurette and Paulette , 93898 WDI Thanksgiving Mickey and Donald,
89460 Family portraits reveal/conceal Aristocats ,134380 DLP world's best friends Aladdin and genie, DSSH Alphabet series Cheshire Cat, 80281 WDI Lamp post series Mr Toad and the Mad Hatter.

OR you could choose this bid
130565 DLP donald Mouse party new on card, 130564 DLP mouse party Pluto new on card ,130562 DLP Mouse party Mickey
89460 Family portraits reveal/conceal Aristocats ,134380 DLP world's best friends Aladdin and genie, DSSH Alphabet series Cheshire Cat, 80281 WDI Lamp post series Mr Toad and the Mad Hatter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back