• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING BatB 30th Anniversary Mystery Pin Boxes - Open Thread

TRADING BatB 30th Anniversary Mystery Pin Boxes - Open Thread

GroguFan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Okay, so Sis and I ordered a few boxes of these pins, and they're set for delivery day after tomorrow. I thought it'd be good to start an open trading thread for all of us who are going to be working on trading for some/all of these pins.

We're looking for the following (and I'll post back with what we get/have to trade in a couple days):

Stove x 2 (Trade in progress - Thanks @nateeter )
Hat Rack x 1

Last edited:
They came! We ordered four boxes, and out of the eight pins there was NOT one duplicate. Not one stove, either, but we did score a Hat Rack! These are nice pins IRL, and the art really looks like the characters.
So, I'm looking for two of the Stove pins ASAP (just kidding . . . sort of) and have the following to trade:

Cogsworth
Lumiere
Mrs. Potts
Chip
Wardrobe
Gaston
Asylum Manager

Edit to add: The Wardrobe has two wobbly pins on the back, not like they are about to fall off, but slightly wiggly.

The replacement box arrived, and we now have another Asylum Manager and Wardrobe, both in great condition.

i.php

20211118132802-87447604-xl.jpg

Last edited:
I thought I got my boxes today. Packing slip said my three boxes were in the shipment from Disney but only one box was actually in the shipment. I’ve already called ShopDisney and they’re sending two more my way. Hopefully they’ll get here soon.

As of now I have Asylum Dude and Wardrobe. Asylum Dude wasn’t one I wanted. Wardrobe was not a top priority but is a maybe depending on what else I get. Unfortunately I don’t know what I need until the new boxes arrive.

Oh, Disney.

I thought I got my boxes today. Packing slip said my three boxes were in the shipment from Disney but only one box was actually in the shipment. I’ve already called ShopDisney and they’re sending two more my way. Hopefully they’ll get here soon.

As of now I have Asylum Dude and Wardrobe. Asylum Dude wasn’t one I wanted. Wardrobe was not a top priority but is a maybe depending on what else I get. Unfortunately I don’t know what I need until the new boxes arrive.

Oh, Disney.
Oh, dear! We weren't wanting Asylum Dude either, but (thankfully) we only ended up with one of him. :D ShopDisney has already printed a label for a replacement box for the one that had a damaged pin, so Sis and I are hoping a Stove might be in there. Will definitely post an update.

Oh, dear! We weren't wanting Asylum Dude either, but (thankfully) we only ended up with one of him. :D ShopDisney has already printed a label for a replacement box for the one that had a damaged pin, so Sis and I are hoping a Stove might be in there. Will definitely post an update.

I have a stove coming for you!
Someone offered me an extra cause they got so many. The trade completed my set so I told them I’d be happy to pass along a stove to you.
I’ll let ya know when it’s here. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a stove coming for you!
Someone offered me an extra cause they got so many. The trade completed my set so I told them I’d be happy to pass along a stove to you.
I’ll let ya know when it’s here. :)

I'll reply, as Sis and I are both here reading . . . Can't thank you enough! If we have something you'd like to trade (this set or outside of it) . . .let me know! :) We may have to go watch some B&tB!

My traders below

ISO:
Stove, Lumiere, Gaston and Footstool

5e989cdba6a2dac96d01259079b6e055.jpg

I just received a box which included Gaston and the Hat Rack and I am seeking a Mrs. Potts and Chip. Are you interested in trading your Chip for my Gaston? Please let me know. Thank you!

I'm definitely late to this party!

I got half of the set . . . Twice. Would love to get the ones I'm missing!

Trading:
Footstool, Maurice, Lumiere, Gaston
Wardrobe, Asylum guy
Also have Enchantress and Gaston/Belle from Windows of Love set for trade

Need:
Stove, Mrs. Potts, Chip, Cogsworth, Duster, coatrack

Back